Reviews for If Only
SemiraBlake chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Sherlock GIGGLED! XD
GiganticTurkeySub chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
AMAZING STORY! please write another part to it? it ends to quickly, I don't want to leave yet! _ i'm having separation anxiety issues lol
fanfreak4ever chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
You're doing a great job with Sherlock. I love it!

Update :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ohh, new commenting system... Haven't finished reading and I'll leave a proper comment, but I'm quite enjoying being able to post and read your chapter.
At the very least, I love it so far and this will bring up your review count.
Thanks -.
Tyantha chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Wow, the sex scene was amazing. I've never seen such attention to detail. I wasn't even interested in the sex part. It was the sensations and awkwardness in between that interested me. I know you said it was your first time, but you got it right. Keep that style, I have not read a scene like that and I love it!
oknope chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
loved this story! :D
Umberellaella chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
More please :)
QueenSword chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Aw, I really loved this! I'm glad this fic didn't go on for ages and ages; it was short and sweet and full of passion and hope. You managed to tell a good story in a compact number of words and that, for me, is never an easy task. Thank you for posting :)
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
I LOVED this! Great job!
acelili chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Aw, i love John/Sherlock friendship. That was so cute x
Superdani4Ever chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
thank you soooooooooo much for thsi new chapter!I missed this story!

I hope you're feeling better

It was difficult to keep the grin from his face at the thought-aw,how cute!

thank you for this story!
CharonsDeadlyLove chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh my gosh, that was amazing!

It was so real, like Sherlock was writing it about himself. And it was so happy... Until the last paragraph. My mouth literally dropped an inch! Must read more!
Idatathme chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Okay so, this isn't a review really. Nor is it constructive criticism. I'm silly writing this to gush over how wonderful this is! In complete honesty, this is the best Sherlock fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

I'm a huge Sherlock fan, of both the originals and new adaptations, and I've never come across a fic that's been so brilliantly written. I'm in awe at how well you've managed to keep Holmes in character while making this 'partnership' stay believable. I'm actually insanely jealous of your writing ability haha! :) it's so good I can actually hear Cumberbatch saying it all in my head and it fits perfectly.

Please keep updating? I'm in love with this story! (: x
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Wow! Thi is such a brilliant story. I love the characters in it :) please update really soon :D
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTER!

Sherlock made the transition from sleeping to waking gradually and gently-WOW!who knew?

aww,they're sooooooo cute!

He wasn't sure what name to give this relationship, though-ohhhhhhhh,really?

"And words like 'girlfriend' and 'boyfriend' sound too frivolous and dull for you to feel comfortable with."-WHAT?

yeah,I don't like it