Reviews for Threesome, eh?
AloisTrancy215 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
[inhumansqweeling] kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
SocietyMember chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I really like PruCan and Austria, so this story was amazing in my books!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
yet anothe threesome I never put much thought into but still find hot...
Katoryu chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This reminds me of a rp i did with one my best friends XD love it!
Snowflake chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Gilbert seems to star in a lot of threesomes lol. But I'm not surprised about Canada and Austria. They are both nations full of rather promiscuous people (which is not commonly known :P)
DefineSugar chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I love it! This is the first threesome story I've read, and I have to say I will soon be reading more.
Hatake Kai chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Best... Fucking... Threesome... Ever! Haha GilGil was going to blow up Austria and give it to West... WWII muchm without being mean to Poland and all the Allies and Italy stuff :0
Marty of Lungbarrow chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I agree with the last sentence.
Cyprus chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It is awesome threesome I love this story a lot.
Muragaragah chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This story made me laugh so hard. Gotta love Prussia and his awesomeness. His note was hysterical. :P

The dialogue was very well-written. Austria's character was on-point, just snooty enough.~

Danke for writing this awesome fanfic~!
JessyDarlink chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Seriously? Seriously?

I had to read this, the second I saw Threesome, and this was freaking AWESOME. :D As awesome as Prussia when he handcuffs Austria to Canada-and they do things. This was GREAT, and part of me is like CANADAxAUSTRIAxPRUSSIA MUST BE CONTINUED, but it's great as a oneshot. :D

Meloving this.
Tuxedo Lady chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
You should totally do another!
Isolation and Tea chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Most. Awesome. Threesome. Ever.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Beethopia chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
8D This was pretty damn awesome lol. I think I officially shipt this threesome~ XD
mary blackheart chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
threesome was never my cup if tea

now i might change my mind

And you r to be blame for this be happy XD