Reviews for Kaizoku No Seikatsu!
Page.Turner12 chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Awww... Darn it! Every time I find a bad arse story it's either on hiatus or discontinued! T-T Oh well. I really like this story! I hope you continue it one day!
FearIsButFearItself chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Ooh, hello! I just found this story and I love it! Such a shame that it's been so long since you last updated! Well, I love pirate stories! This is a pirate story, and that just gives me more reasons to love it! Oh, do you think that I can have a character in the story? I shall send you the info in a PM, and if you like it, then you can put it in! If not, well... Then I won't have a character in the story! Sooo, anyway... Please update soon, I really want to read what happens next! :D
Aryelle-chan chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
Hah! I FINISHED READING IT! (well, at least to where you posted it, lol :D ) Just PM me if you need any OCs, :3
Shinu Mae chapter 18 . 12/24/2010
Ohhhhhhhh a battle is coming up I can't wait.

Do u still want me to keep adding OCs? And I still haven't got Naomi's I have to email her...

Please update soon!
Shinu Mae chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
Yeah sure i will and I'll PM Naomi's OCs to you too when i get them
darkrw chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
Yes! Shiro is a memember! I'm so glad :D

Oh random mysterious woman! I wonder who she could be. Maybe if I had ever watched/read OP I would know XD

A young woman claiming to know Kyouya, sounds intriging :P

Great story as always!
Sezuki Naomi chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Me love it! Do you think that you cpuld add my oc?

Her name is Naomi Sezuki. If you can put her in then I'll give you more details my friend is Shinu Mae, and I was wondering if you could put her oc in too. see you!
darkrw chapter 16 . 11/16/2010
Oh no! Poor Shiro :( Although I have no idea about his crushes name XD

Oh Shiro in a cooking competition! Can't wait :D

Ssssh Tamaki XD
Shinu Mae chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
Cool I don't mind at all and I have alot more OCs and I'm gonna have my friend read this story and have her add in her own OCS and her main OC naomi Yupz she's gonna read it hopefully
darkrw chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
It's Shiro! I never expected it to be him. Oh yay a new crew member maybe! They must be happy to get rid of Haruhi's cooking XD

I knew I heard Shiro's Japanese VA before! How could I not realise it was Naruto?
Shinu Mae chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
I no it's so sad and I'll give you tow of my OCs now and the rest later or something if some other people want to join my crew oh and I might need help for a name of my crew.

Name: Shinu Mae (last first)

Occupation: captian

"nick name": Silent Killer Mae

Hair: long black , right eye is covered by bangs

Eye: red but turns blue when it rains

Devil fruit: Sound soud fruit : type logia .

It can steal sound from all things ( she likes to steal voices the most)

Wepon: long sword black blade with purple hilt (dosent use this often )

Personality: mysterious, weird, cold 2 ppl she docent kno, mega clutz ( only 90 % of the time)

History: her parents was taken from her by the marines cuz they were helping pirates so she went crazy (using her sword) almost killed everyone in her village So now she docent use her sword very often now.

Other: when she was born her mon gave her an element (black fire) and she always weres a black fedora (it gots a purple ribbon and she has a twin sis (who is my other OC)

Name: Inochi Karu

Occupation: doctor\ cook

"nickname": Yuki Healer Karu

Hair: short strawberry blonde

Eye: steal blue

DF: heal heal : (I can't spell the type but it's the same as luffys) she heals every thing with a blue color ice

Wepon: silver ice needles

Personality: nice ,sometimes cold to others , very evil!

History: ran away from home cuz she felt like it and she trained . When she got back home everything was gone (just saying she Mae's twin sister even tho they don't look alike)

Other: when she was born she got the ice element

So I will give u Mae's attacks later and if u want I can PM u them if u want me too
Shinu Mae chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
Ohhhhhhhh how bout rival pirates or something that would be fun. An if u do will u have devil fruits? And my fav charater is Ace 3 love him
darkrw chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
Now I'm really intriguied as to who the voice belongs too.

Well thats going to end well, eating food when you don't know who prepared it XD

Wildfire Pirates, I like the name :D
Shinu Mae chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
OMG I'm loving this fanfic plus I love One Piece ! Sooo I was wondering if u could take any OCs but... If u can't I was just joking :P but I'm not kidding l live this story it's soooo coooolllll !
darkrw chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
"Plottung ways to take over the world in secret" I loved that, gave me a right good laugh.

Oh, a new voice. I wonder who it could be *strokes imaginary beard*