Reviews for OOO: Medals of Ikki Tousen
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 10 . 8/5
please continue this story its really good
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 1 . 8/4
aww, i was hoping eiji would be ooo
7 chapter 6 . 2/18
count the medals
dsgundam00 chapter 12 . 1/31
good chapter... really good chapter... glad you and Kamen rider Chome are writing this story... can't wait till the next chapter... and I hope you updated your other stories in the future too...
DaManWOFear chapter 12 . 1/31
Very great chapter, guys! A lot of things happened: Ankh's backstory about the first OOO and the Greeed, it really hit Hakufu hard. Good thing that she finally had her resolve. I can say that this is also a Hakufu-centric chapter. And yes, Shibai finally makes an appearance. I think she can be a potential villain in the story. Just my hunch... And wait, you're finally doing a Movie Taisen Core story...? Wow, that was AWESOME! And I believe that yours will be an original story because the original Movie Taisen Core film also had a origin story for Kamen Rider Skull. I can dig that. Keep up the good work, guys!
how about this idea uva,mezool and kazari put there cell medals in gamel to created a chimera yummy.
yummy20000000000 chapter 11 . 1/12
i will admit this story is good but when will you update ultimate master? its been about 3 years already.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
All of your stories are wonderful, but can you try to update Ultimate Master? It's been so long and some of us are wondering if it's been abandoned. Please update, I find it to be one of the best Ben 10 Crossover Fanfictions right up their with Bigby the Big Bad Wolf's Bleach: Ultimate Alien and Ultimate10's Ultimate Fairy. Thank you.
bloodyredrose1994 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
One question: will Ranma Decade be appear?
EvanderAdvent chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
HUZZAH! You have continued this story! I had a feeling that this would see some work now that your Double story is just about done. I've got a few interesting ideas involving a plotline from the Double x OOO movie war and the Purple Core Medals. Please tell me if you want to hear more, I've been working on these for a while and curious as to your feedback.
MEleeSmasher chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Finally! Thought this died.
ryu238 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Curse you ankh!... Wait, why don't they just beat him up for the metals?
Azure chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
I hereby cast my vote to make an Ankh romance with someone! Not only cause it would make interesting reading, but also because think about how it would effect Ankh's (face it) inevitable coping with living with, and as a human-well possessed human.
the Zogg chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
A great chapter. I wish this story would update more. Mainly because Kamen Rider OOO is one of my Kamen Rider series. (I'm can't decide either OOO or Agito)Anyway the main reason I'd like this story to update more because in the TV show the plot really got rolling when Kazari became the Big Bad and the characters got more complex and Ankh's character developed a lot and his friendship with Eiji developed. I wonder how that will translate to Hakufu and Ankh's relationship. Then the Purple Cores showed up and Ankh began to sympathize with Eiji because he didn't realize how much being a Greeed sucked. Once again I wonder how that will translate to Hakufu and Ankh's relationship, if Hakufu absorbs the Purple Cores and has to grapple with losing her humanity. It's interesting how,well interesting Hakufu and Ankh's team dynamic work and how it almost of comes off as sexual tension(Maybe I'm reading into things a bit much on that theory, I'm probaly wrong on that one).Also pink bats? I sense a plot twist.
ryu238 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
This is really exciting. Are there any plans for the charactersof this story and you Double story to meet the original kamen riders?