Reviews for Phoenix Honor
Padfoot chapter 54 . 8/4
You can't stop it is so good!
FredWeasley4life chapter 1 . 3/19
AGHHH I totally wish you would finish this! This is such an AMAZING story. I have read each chapter and was on the edge of my seat. Please finish this story. Your stories are amazing and I will be watching for an update. Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this story. You obviously work very hard and it pays off. Thank you for writing this story.
tinyhobbit chapter 54 . 1/8
I absolutely adore this world you've created and am a little heartbroken that I've finished it! I know it's been a few years, but here's to hoping you manage to update at some point. Thanks for all your hard work :)x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I'm sad to see that you stopped updating the story :( I really love your writing style and the plot !
It's probably useless reviewing this , but I would really like to read the continuation of this story that I've grown to truly love

-Nicole
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
I was really enjoying this fanfiction, along with its prequel, but over the last couple of chapters Aero has turned into a sort of bully? and the way Aero seems to be dealing with things seems slightly juvenile to me, i know its because she's a "Black" and everything thing but i can't help but feel disappointed in her. I will continue reading because as i said, i have been enjoying them, so i'm not necessarily that ready to give up on it yet.
reheni chapter 54 . 8/31/2014
please update! this story is really good!
zikashigaku chapter 54 . 8/7/2014
Please I must know what happens this is such a great story! I know it's been like two years but please update! :'(
emmamaysie chapter 54 . 6/30/2014
I'm so sad that I finished this :( it's the only excellent story for HP fiction that has some wonderful sex scenes, come back and finish the story please oh please with sugar on top!

Also in one of the other chapters you mentioned other stories but I can't seem to find them anywhere!
IAteUrDino chapter 54 . 5/18/2014
Please write more it is soo good!
Guest chapter 54 . 3/22/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is so good. Please, I know it's been like two years but please update when you see this!
missalex3030 chapter 54 . 7/28/2013
I see its been like three years since you posted, and its probably silly for me to leave a review now. but im hoping this reaches you. you're a really talented writer and this story has truly captured my heart. however futile it may be, i truly hope you pick back up again and at least complete this. it's too wonderful not to. good luck. i hope to see more from you soon.

-Alex
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is great plz write more I lovee it
Kikiraut chapter 54 . 6/22/2013
Great story ! I love it ! Update soon please
Dulaman chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
that tailtelling b***h better not be astoria or 'll be kicking her behind!
Slytherin at Heart1025 chapter 54 . 11/1/2012
LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more!