Reviews for First Date
good story man
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I liked it
DaBlackVegeta chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aside from the constant 4th wall breaking (not a good thing for stories), wrong Dragon names, and slightly ooc characters, this was a pretty decent read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The name of astrids dragon is stormfly
Persephone Underhill chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hmm.. I couldn't help but notice you named Astrid's nadder 'Athlena' While this is perfectly fine as it's your imagination and you're the writer and you have artistic lisence as such, I wanted to point out that Athlena is a GREEK Goddess, and while that is a perfectly good name, Those of How To Train Your Dragon are Vikings, and, as such, have NORSE gods... And Astrid's Nadder is officially named Stormfly. Other than that, I love this.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
love love love it!
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
that was cute :)
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This might be usefull for future stories. The REAL names of Dragons are: Astrids Nadder is a female named Stormfly, Snotlouts Nightmare is a female called Hookfang, Fishlegs Gronkle is a female called Meatlug and the Twins have a male Zippleback named Barf and Belch (don't known wich head is who) and Stoick has a male (atleast i think its a male) Thunder Drum named Tornado (i was kinda suprised that he didn't have a Nightmare and/or Gronkle like he has in the books) i hope this information Will be usefull for your stories. I understand if you want to keep your names, there cool too:) (well, both Dragons and Greek Gods are cool)

P.S sorry for bad English i'm Dutch. Oh, and there Will also be two seqeuls to httyd1 ( THE first coming out on 20 june 2014, and i don't known when the third comes) a TV series called Riders Of Berk comes on 7 August on Cartoon Network and theres also a Live Arena Show coming to America. And there are three shorts called Legend of the BoneKnapper, Gift of the Night Fury and Book Of Dragons. I known this isn't usefull for your stories, but i thought you might want to known
Name chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Jeesh, I freaking lurv all of the 4th wall breakin'!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is so sweet.

Sincerely The Sign Painter
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well, considering you were tired and that you claim you aren't good at writing romance shots you're lengths better at it than I am, ha, ha.

That said, I have a few comments about this (I am going to be gentle as possible, so stay with me here):

First, your little breaks when you go into author rambles are a little distracting (especially since they're not separated from the story with an A/N or placed in places where it won't interrupt the flow of the story). My advice would be if the A/N isn't relevant to the flow of the story and you wouldn't be devastated if it was taking out- leave it out. A/N's work better at the ends and beginnings of stories (so the flow stays clean and smooth). Ya? )

Just a little more detail on the setting at the end would be nice. As far as the movie goes there isn't actually a beach near Berk (since it's an island in the middle of nowhere-or mostly is). Explaining how they got to this beach would help the reader to understand how that works would help him/her to overlook the little details. If you can make the reader believe it with details then most of the time little things like that will be overlooked.

One last thing: Astrid's dialogue toward the end is pretty OOC (mainly because she stammers). Even if they're in love, I think Astrid would probably stay bold and be the one stating she loved him (in a slightly aggressive way or something like that). That's just my view.

You don't have to listen to anything I say here of course, I'm just making suggestions.

Nice work!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
QWERTY6755 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awww, I love this so much! You are such a great writer!
httydloverschy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Geez, I love your stories. They are excellently written. THUMBS UP!
deleted-account-forever chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
AHAHHAHHAHA dude lol its cute funny and i love it and nice you sorta copied my chapter 4 though without asking me in the first place but its ok i forgive you even though you haven't said sorry yet. lol i want chapter five of your Cousins soon ok i love reading that.
A. Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
As Agnes from "Despicable Me" would say, "It's so FLUFFY!" But seriously, this was fun to read. Keep your hands off Hiccup, Ruff!