Reviews for Giofógach Outtakes
heartstrings13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Wow
kinsano chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I really enjoyed this peek into Phil's mind and the "missing" scenes from the story!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Boy, am I going to miss these characters . . . all of them . . . I truly loved how you molded and carried each one of them. Phil and Esme being two of the best side characters out there. And, I read nothing but this fan-fiction each and every day, so that actually means something ;) You really fleshed them out so believably. I really liked James and thought, wow a nice James for a change, but no, you changed him last minute. Tanya was wonderful as well. Oh, and a bad Emmett was weird for me. He is always the one that is so consistent throughout the fandom. Glad you turne shim around to the right side before he passed. That was nice. I'm rambling, gonna stop now.

XO Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I thought perhaps this would answer the question of mine of, did Esme raise Alice as her own daughter, but she was Elizabeth's? That was not answered Gio. Was she Carlisle's? Or, just really Esme's? If she is Esme's, then what happened to Elizabeth's girl? And, how in the heck did she even have a girl when the lineage was strictly men? Confused. Sorry.
irishnlove2shop chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Great outtakes! Compliment the story nicely! Enjoyed them both! ;-)
FictionFreak95 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
LMFAO!

I do not even know what to say to you right now. you definitely found your inner penis and managed to make me giggle snort with that comment in your a/n.! LOL

So good, woman. Always write.

XOXOXOXOXO
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
SQUEAK! outtakes! I loved this. It just makes my heart break they were separated like that! :( Love that you ended this with the accident! *dying all over again* XOXOXOXO!
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
No medical school? But I thought Carlisle was a high school teacher? Everyon called him Teach; wasn't that the explanation he gave?
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I loved this outtake so much. Esme's was good but this was better.
HollBeth chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
That was also sweet. I wanted to pop Phil at first - he KNOWS they are fíorghrás, and yet he still wanted to push like Emmett did. I guess I wouldn't have expected quite that level of protectiveness from him for Bella, but it was still sweet to see. I guess we should be thankful he has the gift he has, or he might have been a lot harder to convince of Edward's intentions!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was a beautiful snapshot of Esme. I knew as soon as you wrote he had an "E" necklace around his mirror that it was hers, but I love hearing how it got there.

It's a shame they had to experience the agony of separation for so long, but it makes perfect sense why she left him.
dbpbatm chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Very sweet! Cant wait for the rest of the main story.
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
That puts a how new bunch of information in prospective.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love you Esme. I'm so happy she got her second chance at love.
JazzGirl317 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
So, yeah, usually I try to be all smart and wordy in my reviews. But, this chapter literally just made me grin. Seriously, ear-to-ear, face-splittin', shit-eatin' grin. I kind of love Phil now. I hope Renee doesn't mind...