Reviews for Giofógach Outtakes
adm01 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I really loved reading this. I think this is the very first Phil that I actually like and respect.

Not many fics give Phil a voice at all. Within your regular story I already liked Phil. He has always been there for Bella. This makes me like him even more.

I really appreciate you sharing this. Thank you!
EMCxo chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Oh Phil. I think this is the first Phil pov I've ever read. Loved it. Never much think of Phil & Renee's love but it is a pretty groovy kind of love when I do think about it.

So Phil has a gift too? Nice.

His poor Wendy.

He didn't unlock the door! Cue creepy music involving banjos!

EMCxo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thank you for writing a lovely little bon-bon chapter about Esme. So good. So sad. Farmers' daughters are overrated.

Holy hot sex in the back of the bitchin Camaro!

I'm looking forward to their reunion!

Storm? *grabs foul weather gear & galoshes* Ready.

maggiejoma chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
just so nice to see things from Phil's point of view...lvoed it...:)
KarenSanDiego chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Oh this was excellent. I had no idea that Phil had this talent. How very interesting, too. It was really wonderful that Phil is a wordy bitch, because I had a lot of questions I didn't think I needed answered (or even wished to ask) and this was such a cool insight into fiorghras and how they work. And such a beautiful way to describe it. How amazing to be loved and adored like that. *swoons*

Props to Phil for the journey that he took. He's an incredibly decent man- aside from the whole fiorghras thing, it is clear why Renee would fall for him.

I loved how he really gave Edward a chance- when he realized what was going on- even when castration was actively on his list to do. And I think his approach pushed just the right amount. I laughed, too, at all of the things that Phil thought about him. He was only missing the cleaning of a shotgun. LOL.
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Phil the shadowed man shines and sees the truth or not so

Much. Wonderful!

So losing your f. Is devastating to a man. Hence no Carlisle MD. Interesting.

Adele Varens chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I've never read anything from Phil's perspective before. I liked it! Of course, I love everything to do with this story, so that's a given...

And I loved Esme's story as well. I *knew* his E pendant was hers! Can't wait for them to find each other again (they ARE going to, right?).

Husky2014 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
OMG I loved was sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and I just love protective dads...I can't believe that Phil has a power and from what I am guessing I think Edward has a power too, but we don't know what it is yet...I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon!
JB30 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Loved the Phil POV! What a great guy. And wow completely shocked he has his own gift! And its a pretty cool gift too. I really liked his conversation with Edward. Its interesting what he said about how the man feels when hes not with his soul mate. Makes me think how much pain Edward's dad must of been in without his mom. So sad. Its very sweet how protective he is with Bella. And OMG what is Edward hiding? GAH! Can't wait to find out! Loved the outtake and loved learning about Phil. Looking forward to the next chapter!

miamama9598 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
It's like you cracked a whole new world right open! I am impressed with your talent! And I love Phil and his honesty-color gift. I love that he is Bella's dad in a spiritual way.

mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
SubtlePen chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
best phil, EVER! YAY! and GAH do i love your edward, or what?
KTNCullen chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Wow! I LOVED getting Phil's backstory! That part about his sister is horribly sad, but it really explains how protective he is of Bella! It's funny. I would have never guessed he was that pissed when he saw them snuggling...that was interesting...ALMOST as interesting as the info about fiorghras' first times having sex...*ahem*...YES AND SOON PLEASE!

Thanks for the spectacular Saturday treat (Second only to pics of Rob in underwear...thud...)
dlhk chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Ah, I loved this. Phil is a great guy. I had no idea he had a gift too. And what an AWESOME gift to have. Especially as no one knows really. And, its the perfect gift for a parent to have. I really love how much he cares about Bella. Excellent outtake. Thanks for sharing. -mommyofboth
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
GAH! they *HAVE* to be together! OMG - *sobbing* and they have a daughter! GAAAH!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »