Reviews for Low
PartTimeMuggle chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love it but i hope you gonna write more chapters of this story
Maire Caitroina chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You have truly done an amazing job with this story. My mom had breast cancer, you have captured every single emotion, fight, and worry that went along with the whole surgery and chemotherapy perfectly. You have an amazing way with words, and I am very glad to have read this excellent story.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh, God, this story was so touching! Not to mention very real. You even managed to level the drama with hints of humor, just like sometimes we do in life to ease up tense situations. I'm really glad he recovered and they could get married, nice job!
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow. This was both touching and very realistic. Not to mention, you kept them in character throughout the whole thing. There was also a great mix of drama and comedy. Thanks for sharing.
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This I want was great. I wanted to tell Rachel to stand by him. She did. I'm so glad Noah made it. A real man never gives up. Of course, he couldn't have don it without hi girl.
PUCKLEBERRY4EVA chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Amazing. Loved it!
makemeagryffindor chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
One word. Amazing.
ClaaireBeaar chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This made me smile so much, and I cried ridiculously hard! :( Great job! Very very good job! I have a friend who died of cancer, so this really touched me, you did it well :) LOVE!
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This is insanely well written. Amazing job. Well done.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
oh my, you made me cry! i love this piece/ good job
incredibubble5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Seriously crying inside, but that was really good.
Zolton chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was so well written, I loved it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was really well written, it had a good balance of humour and drama. It showed that it is not only the person with cancer that suffers. I thought that it was realistic and you managed to keep them within their characters, which is a tough job. So well done, I can't wait to read more from you.

Balls of steel man, balls of steel. :D
NDE01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
as someone touched by cancer, i want to tell you how much i enjoyed reading this, it is beautifully written!
Karma22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
God, I started to cry. Breaking Benjamin's song Give me a Sign was playing while I read your story, and it was just so fitting and god, the story was awesome. You did a really good job and the writing was wonderful. I can't wait to read more stories from you!