Reviews for Crushed
ww38 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
the ending is so sad DX but I still love this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I barley remember this movie but I remember this part and a part of the beginning. Like this scene:
(appliances talking about Kirby coming with them to find their master):
Toaster: We need someone who's... strong.
Lampy: And Loud.
Blanky: And grumpy.
Radio: And oblivious to reality. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Rob:(walks into the kitchen the next morning) Hey, where's my toaster?
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was the first Brave Little Toaster story I've finished watching the movie after haven't seeing it in over 10 years. I have to say I enjoyed it. You NAILED Toaster's character. It truly felt like I was in his head. Though the ending had me bawling my eyes out. Why would his friends STILL be mad at him for that one selfless act? They didn't seem mad at him in the sequels. Even Blanky (think I spelled his name right) couldn't be mad for long.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
touching...painfully touching
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
loved the story part, puzzled by concluding, (still don't quite understand) last line left me crushed..poor little toaster :{
ww38wirewasp316 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
why are they mad? even blanky? i find it hard to imagine blanky mad for long, then again i haven't seen the movie in least 10 years...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
i guess the crumb-traything would be like hemroids...ouch.
ww38 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
who's hyperion? john lasseter did toy story 3 too, right? they say ts3 & tblt rip each other off, does that mean jl ripped himself off? is that even possible? i loved both movies anyway! :)
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hey Sorida! It's me again! :) And this time I'm reviewing your story! lol

Goodness, where to start? I LOVED IT! :) The 1st person POV from Toaster was a nice change from my own writing style and other fics I've read! (I'm not really good at writing 1st person POV.)

I really liked the bit where Toaster was standing on top of the pile of cars and he was thinking of how the others each risked their lives to help everyone and I suddenly realized that this could very well have been exactly what he was thinking in the actual movie before he jumped in!

I also like at the end where you put in the part where Toaster asks Lampy what it felt to be electrocuted. That was interesting to read b/c I had never thought about it before! lol

Great, great job! I really enjoyed reading it! I look forward to reading more of your stories, particularly if it's about BLT! ;)

Stardust
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was pretty good. I loved how you made it from the Toasters P.O.V.
UltraVioletSpectrum chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh my, this was wonderful! I always wondered what Toaster felt during his sacrifice- and if you look at it through a human point of veiw, it's pretty gruesome. The way you described the turning in the gears and how Toaster looked afterword made me squirm, which is fine by me, since I love gortesque things. xD

I also like how you kept Toaster in character pretty well. If there was any OCC, it wasn't hindering to the story. In short, well done fic- this is going in my favorites.
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I haven't seen TBLT for years...I have pretty good memories of it, though. This story was very nice...although I'm not sure why Toaster's friends are upset at him.