Reviews for Ryo Answers Your Questions
Ashley chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I have questions for both ryo and Bakura. _

1. Have you ever made your Yami watch Disney before?
2. I love watching scary movies. What other horror movies does he like?
3. Do you like peanut brittle? (Just curious.)
4. Does he ever wonder that revenge against the pharaoh doesn't really solve anything?
5. I love DDR, my favorite songs are curry up and dreaming can make a wish come true, what's your favorite songs?
6. What would your Yami say if I said Im different from other fangirls? (I really am. I either ask for handshake or hug, talk, take a picture, then walk away)
A32P chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Angelucie: I am soo gonna regret this, but..

FLUFFERS! WHERE ARE YOU!

Bakura: YOU ARE DEAD!

Question time!

What are your/Yami's worst fears?

Is there REALLY a rivalrly between you and Joey?

Lastly, this: Did Yami see that leather pants video? If he did, how did he react?

Your buddie, Angelucie!
Kaiba's little girl chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
HI RYO! I was wondering what you think about the holograms that ares used during duel monsters games and why does it look like they can just people? Thanks for your time and here is some chocolat for you and a fluffy heart pillow for yami bakura (laughs evily and runs away)
TomboyishPrincessHikari chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Hi Ryo!

I'm a big fan of yours! You are so cute! .

I actually started hating Bakura for all the mean things he's done to you. It's nice to know that Fluffy isn't like that anymore. :)

Anyways, time for questions!

1. If Bakura is the Theif King, or at least his spirit, then wouldn't that make him your great x1000 grandfather?

2. Wouldn't that also make him a really old man? xD

3. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you, besides having to share the same body with Bakura and everything that came with it?

4. Not really a question, but here, have some creampuffs!_ *gives you a box of creampuffs*

And could you give these to Fluffy? *gives you a box of raw steaks*

*kisses your cheek, then runs away*
Mystical Fanfiction Authoress chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Hi Ryou!

Merry VERY LATE CHRISTMAS to you, and a happy new year!

Um...if you were forced to live with someone for a week, who would it be, Pegasus or Zorc? Also, do you have a favourite yaoi shipping? I do...I hate to admit it to you, but it's tendershipping(Ryou Bakura and Yami Bakura). No offense to you, honest!
Reflective Reviewer 7 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Hello Ry!

Tell Bakura to please not 'shoot the messenger' while I pass along what my Yami said in response to that threat not to call him 'Kura-Kun anymore.

Ehem...she said: Sorry, but I refuse to drop the nickname, I just can't take his threats seriously even if I wanted to. I could take him in a fight blow for blow and maybe even break his arm if I felt like it. Heck I'd take on Zorc if only to keep calling him 'Kura-Kun. So babe here is my offer, let me keep calling you as such and you won't lose another person from your consistantly dwindling fanbase. Not that I'll stop calling ya that anyway. Kiss-Kiss 'Kura-Kun! Arista.

Ouch, that was a little harsh. -Cough- So yeah, those were her exact words. I really only have 2 questions today. Could Arista and I have a Ruby the size of my fist from Bakura's treasure stash? Arista said she'd take it anyway just to get back at him for the threat about his nickname, and next what do you think Bakura would do in the situation of Zorc threatening you? That's about it.

Bye, Bye Ry-Koi! -Blows Kiss-

RR7
RedSmarties chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Dear Ryou (I spell it like that, so nyeh!),

First off, I have the following statement: NOOO! Why did it have to be Psychoshipping that worked D: WHY COULDN'T THEIFSHIPPING HAVE WORKED?

Ahem, as for my questions, I have a few!

1. Did you ever notice that in Monster World Bakura called you "Master"? I got a kick out of that and was wondering about your thoughts on it?

2. In the episode (I think it's 200 or 201...) where Bakura and Atem first go into the memory world, how did you not roll down the stairs when Bakura left? I mean, you just kind of faceplanted and you would think there would be enough momentum to make you roll...

I'll save my other questions for another time! Tell 'Kura-sama that I think he's smexy, and I would like to let you know that you are the cutest person ever -!

Love another crazy fangirl, RedSmarties :)

P.S. I sent you some "apples"! (Don't tell 'Kura, but they're plastic and hollowed out with candy inside! :D )
AmeeraSakura chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Dear Ryo,

I am writing to you in letter format for the sake of good manners (AKA courtesy)and reading all the questions and answers you've given is quite entertaining. I myself would like to add a few questions:

1) How do you get your hair in its current style? It's really neat.

2) Do you still write letters to Amane? Can you read one you've written for her?

3) This one is for your yami: What's the naughtiest thing you've done to Ryo?

4) Is Thief King Bakura long gone, or was he somehow reborn into your yami? Or is he his own separate body?

5) What's your opinion of Bakushipping?

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my questions. I apologize for the lengthy queries. As a reward, I have sent fresh home-made creampuffs filled with raspberry creme, drizzled with dark chocolate syrup, and caked in powdered sugar, and for Mr. Sexy Usamimi (bunny-ears) Bakura I have a Filet Mignon still dripping with blood. I wish you two good luck for the future!

Love, Nicia
IsThatYouMyLove chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
hey ryou!

Im bored, and just ate some popcorn (. i like popcorn. here! you have some! *holds out bowl* and heres some kitty treats for yami kura!) so heres another question!

What do you and/or your yami think of yugioh abridged (which USED TO BE 8 ) on youtube?
lightningrook chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
Hiya, Ryou! :)

Wow... some people ask some really scary questions, don't they?

I just wanted to know, what's your pet peeve? And what is your favourite YouTube video? (I know it's a random question, but I'm just so curious!)

I'm British, too! Did you know they used to sell Pop Tarts in the UK and then just stopped in the nineties? That really sucked. Now you can only find them online here.

I heard you need a microwave, so here you go! I can't keep it because my mother is anything but tech savvy. She murdered my old computer just turning it on. It was very sad.

*hands over a big bag of candy* Enjoy!
Mina chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Hey it's Mina again. I just wanted to give you the double chocolate cookies I baked last night. Also i wanted to know if you watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer, if you do who is your favorite character? And do you play Kingdom Hearts?

Sora- its about me!

Roxas- -_-'

Srry about that anyway my favorite BtVS character is Spike and Buffy.I also have some chocolates *attaches cookies and chocolate* Well bye, Ryou-kun!
Yami Ace and Neko chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
alright now before i start i have some gifts to give you and for Bakura as well please dont ask ok in this bag of gifts *looks in a bag* alright here we are ok a box of creampuffs and some watercolours for you and i dont know why Ace put this in here. Anyway box of pictures of us for the pair of you (copies two sets) and a disk alright Ace well did you put this in here?

Yami Ace: *glare*

alright alright some raw meat for Bakura as well ANyway some questions (my mind is running a blank) ok What is your favourite Tv show and your favourite book. My favourtie Book is well *thinking for awhile*

Yami Ace: you have none do you

to many to count dear yami

Yami Ace: *head slap*

oww hey what was that for? anyway my favourtie Tv show is NCIS

hope talk to you soon

Neko and Ace
LumenLupus chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Hi Ryou. I have a few questions I'd like to ask you.

1. What is the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

2. You know on Yu-Gi-Oh abridged, what did you think of the 'kill your family' show you know the one staring malik.

3. Do you know how yugi gets his hair like that

that's all for now.

bye.

P.S there is a snow globe atached to the back of this letter...or is it a hand grenade, I can't tell.
Jamie Tiberia Kirk chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
no i did not steal them. I made them!
Reflective Reviewer 7 chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Hey Ry!

Just a few questions this time. Were you of sorts aware that you were building the R.P.G. battlefield? Like were you in a trance or did your Yami just implant the idea in your head and let you think it was your own? Do you remember what Zorc ever said to you? if so what did he say? And I'm a bit confused, I was under the impression that you ran off from the museum in tears do to the fact that the millennium scales judged you as evil because of Bakura. Also my Yami, Arista, wants to know if Bakura (Or 'Kura-Kun as she calls him) liked that sharp as his mouth dagger she sent and she wishes to warn him not to lick it like he tends to with most his other knives. She says: I'm not kidding 'Kura-Kun that thing will slice off your tounge if you try. That said.

Bye,Bye Ry-Koi! -Wink-