Reviews for Not Ready To Jump
Alexia chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Have you checked Costco or Sam's for the Herbie movies? My parents bought a four pack of all the Herbie movies, The Love Bug, Herbie Rides Again, Herbie in Monte Carlo, and Herbie Goes Bananas. Just to warn you, in Herbie goes Bananas there is no car race, there is a car chase but not much of it. Just though I ought to let you know if you are still interested in Herbie movies that they still sell them.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Honestly, this was pretty in-character. Not entirely, but almost. But, who says Douglas and Steinmetz are dead? Well, maybe the actors are dead, I don't really remember...
GamerGurl200 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awww I LUV it! I wish their were more Herbie fanfics like this one! This is AMAZING! AWESOME job!
tropicangell chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love it! :) I can't wait to see more, it's sad there is almost no Fanfic on Herbie, he such an awesome car! So I'm excited to see someone make a new fanfic story and excited to see more in the future. Keep it up! I really recommend to see the other movies when you get the chance they are really really good! The last one before Herbie fully loaded wasn't thaaat good, but it was interesting to see a new plot and find out how Herbie came to be, and especially seeing his evil twin brother. ;)
drake5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You want a suggestion? Try looking for some herbie movie on youtube. Somtimes you cabn find clips from the movies. You could try to write one from the loe bug (1) Herbie movie or Herbie Goes to MonteCarlo 3.
You Mother Hugger chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love it. This is the only movie I've seen, too!