Reviews for Scapegoat
Brunosaurs4 chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
Hi, I know I'm reading this five years too late, but this fic kept me awake all night, so good job!
Finalfaw chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
I loved this story, it was awesome, one CC though is the Journal entries, I feel the whole mystery would of been better if you had put ALL the journal chapters after the story, alot of the mystery is lost, you pointed out the "Furries" too directly and the fact that their eye colour changed from person to person, but otherwise I highly enjoyed the story, but i feel it would of worked better if you played out the "Present story to at least the penultimate chapter then done the journal entries to wrap things up and solve the unanswered questions.
Salome Maranya chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Whaaaat is happening? Haha, this is exciting.
LunaEtSidera chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
...hook..line and sinker! I love this story!
StyxxsOmega chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Really liked that last scene. Did you post a continuation of this story? I'm just saying that I would like one. Please write more when you can.
LarkaRavenWolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved it so much! It was amazing. I am definitely going to look for more of your work. :). 333
16afoster chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
that was an amazing read. this is the first horror i've ever read and it was full of suprises!
kakita101 chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
Hey. This was almost like reading a S. Kings novel for a good portion of the story. I really enjoyed this so keep up the good work.
loveaustralia chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
Wonderful, strong ending that made me smile a lot.

loveaustralia chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
That was brilliant! Oh, plz let him live!

loveaustralia chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Did Zack ever really come back from the jungle? Again, I dare not guess what happened because I'll probably be wrong. Thus, I must read on-and quickly before I have to pick this back up later.

loveaustralia chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
You are killing me with these cliff hangers. It could be worse though, I could have been reading this while you were still posting it and have to wait. That woulda been hell! Now all I need to do is be able to finish this story before I have to stop reading and get back to real life.

loveaustralia chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Oh plz don't let this actually be Zack but rather something that can make itself look like Zack.

loveaustralia chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Wonder if the cute and furry critters have anything to do with the big monster. Interesting that the different guys see different eye colors. I feel terrible for Zack. I think this story has about cured me of any desire to do some eco-tourism.

loveaustralia chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Whatever the hell this thing is, it has managed to spook men who don't spook easily. I think I may have a case of the hee-bee-jee-bees at this point in the story.