Reviews for Secrets Unknown
Alex chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
OMG I LOVED it! Please Please Please write more! You ate AMAZING!
Alex
bethany chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Please write a sequel or another malex fanfic, i really enjoyed your writing. Keep it up! And i'm begging for a sequel hahah ;)
ThePrettyRecklessRock chapter 24 . 10/2/2011
This was really good. You should write a sequel.
ciaranoelle chapter 24 . 2/25/2011
Amazing job! Malex!
Nicole chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
This was so amazing! I rarely find a fanfic that I can get into because most of the time either the story or the writing lacks. But this story was totally engrossing and executed so well! You're a great writer and have great ideas. Very well written and so interesting! The ending was really satisfying as was the whole thing overall :) I've been conflicted with what couple I ship for a while now. I still think I want Mikita for endgame but this story is really making Malex give Mikita a run for their money! I'm even more confused now, but it was worth it!
QueenBee10 chapter 24 . 2/7/2011
Loving it!:D
Kazulallan chapter 24 . 2/4/2011
Brilliant, fun to read, especially the dancing, lol.
InuEngland chapter 24 . 1/27/2011
Awe...! That's so sweet! I love it! So sad it's over! But I can't wait for the NEW NIKITA tonight! Whoo!
justPROMISE chapter 19 . 1/25/2011
Love it! :)
eljammal1986 chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
awwww, it's over. :( Great story all the way through. Loved every minute of it. 3
staceysalvatore96 chapter 24 . 1/17/2011
I absolutely loved this fanfic. Definetly the best malex one out there. and I loved the ending. Great job!

-Stacey
your gaurdian angel chapter 24 . 1/17/2011
omg! great job and congrats!

this was a really great story and ending!

im in love! cant wait for more nikita and keep up the writing!
Imagine Brittana chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
Awwwww, I can't believe it's finished. I have enjoyed reading it though, your writing is great _ Could you message me when you start a new Nikita fic please, I'll see about reading it then. Keep up the amazing work on your other fics :)
sparksfly16 chapter 24 . 1/14/2011
I completely loved the ending. I think it'd be awesome if you did a sequel to this, and you could go a little more into the Owen/Nikita relationship. Just a suggestion. Awesome job!
EricDelko's3Lil'Angels chapter 24 . 1/14/2011
awww that was so sweet! and a great ending!