Reviews for New Master
lovingbites chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
That was sooo good like I liked s&m effect it's a twist
PrincessAnastasiaBelikov chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
I love this story and want more Edward and Seth! I wish you would continue on with their life before and after marriage. It is an incredible story with an amazing writer.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
It was enthralling, I was so caught up in this story. It was so deep, I could feel the pain, anguish and suffering. At first I felt like it was took dark for me, it was slowly transforming into light, love and happiness. It transitioned so smoothly, it is very well written. Than you, I enjoyed it immensely!
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
Wow.. The gifts were such a great idea. six days if gifts leading up to the ultimate present. The proposal was beyond beautiful and so creative, it was perfect.
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing idea and expressing it beautifully and with such emotion. It's been a fantastic ride, even the few chaps that I had a hard time reading through but I am sooo glad that I stuck with it, I would've kicked myself for missing out on this last chapter.
My only wish would have been for Edward to give himself (bottom) to Seth at some point but I really enjoyed these later chapters so I shouldn't complain.

Thanks again it was amazing.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Yeah Quil is back in his life.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I wonder if they would entertain the idea of Seth being a Dom?
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Oh crap
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
I love that Seth finally told Edward everything but I'm a little sad that he felt he had to move out. Maybe it's for the best, for now.
hmmm I there's that Seth called D
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Well I guess that answers my last question. and excellent job btw, this chapter I thoroughly enjoyed. He finally got what he deserved. thanks.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
aww poor Edward and poor Seth. This is a really trying time for both of them. I'm hoping you will let us in on what demetri was meant when he said caius will be taken care of. I know I'd like to do to him...
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
I abso loved this line "All the feeling I seemed to be developing for Edward were staring back at me with emerald intensity" - thank you.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
tbh the last few chapters were hard for me to read and I did skim a lot but I was waiting for Edward to appear and see how this fic progresses. I really like that Edward is caring and understanding and that he wants to help Seth.
mama wolf likes kiwi pineapple chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I just found this fic and I'm intregued by this first chapter. I can't wait to read on.
Romancing the boys chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
OMG loved this so pleased I was being nosy on someone else's favourite list today. Awesome looking forward to reading more of your stories :)
ShignitLuvzTwilight chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
This is my all time fav I love it !