Reviews for Black Ice
incarnate of evil chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I'm curious as to where this was going, I'd love to see another chapter! :)
Knuckles chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
I sooooooooooo can't wait to read the next chapter if you ever post a new one up in mean this is so damn amazing
Days Past Forgotten chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
love it!
NexIncendius chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
This is a fantastic story. I love the way you've written I thus far and hope very much that you will continue it. You have just gained a fan.
Animefouryou chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
wow sam logan have an argument add more want to read more thanks
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Oh my goodness! This is SO incredible! Thank you so so SOOOOO much for writing it and posting it here for us to read. I have to admit, I wasn't sure it was going to be all that fantastic when I read the description, but you had me captivated on the first line. Your writing is so descriptive and professional, and yet there are no lags where your descriptions get too...much, if you know what that means. Sorry for being unclear, but I'm simply unsure how else to put it. Anyways, to read this is so great, because you have almost no grammar or spelling errors that make stories hard to read. I really appreciate that! :) I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update as soon as you have the time!

Thanks!

Until the next time!

FIB
ranchan-akari chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
...This is a lot of teetering at the knife edge of tension with no explanation. ;; I can't wait for the next chapter because some of seem to be coming our way! Yay!
Basia Orci chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Cool story! I'm really enjoying it so far!
ranchan-akari chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
;D Man, the misunderstandings just continue! o_O Wonder what's going to happen when Bobby and Logan meet...
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Hmm, interesting. Can't wait to see Bobby, if they make it there. :D Keep up the good work.
ranchan-akari chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Gyahahaha! Now that Sam and Dean have a reluctant Logan on their side (sort of anyways), they'll be INVINCIBLE! ;D That is if they don't kill each other first.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I liked Logan's reaction to the boys' career choice (hee). Nicely done; I think you're doing a good job of mixing canon-style humor in with the seriousness of the story. Can't wait to see where you go from here. Keep up the good work.
VickyVicarious chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
The characterizations here are AWESOME. I can't wait until Dean and Sam figure out just 'what' Logan is.
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
XDD The continuing comparison of Sam's bitch face to a fish is hilarious. Poor Dean! His precious car got hijacked and damaged all in one go. *pats* Can't wait for the next update!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
And Sammy's officially caught-ouch. Interesting chapter. Can't wait to see where you go with the storyline.