Reviews for Phobia
White of Dawn chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wowzers, I never thought of it that way before.

I always thought because it would be harder to swim or something with those tiny paws and that akward tail and I left it at that.

But reading this really makes you think.

And it makes a lot of sense that Daxter would fear this instead of just a bit of water when you think about it.

It's well written, good work :)
Fishyicon chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hmm . . . very interesting! And I like the word nyctophobia. I may have to hold onto that for the Counterparts series. You know, just in case the character Night develops this same fear . . . ;)

Very well-written! And I really like the style, the flow. It really played those lines between horror and revelation, if that makes sense. I enjoyed it very much, anyway.

Awesome job, short buddy! I haven't heard from you for a while - how you been?

~Fishy
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I can about sum up my reaction to this in one word: W-o-w.

The emotion in this story, no matter how short, was completely perfect. It was gripping and touching all in one. Poor Daxter, I never actually thought about the reason why he shivered when Jak was in the water, or what he was feeling when he was turned into an ottsel. This offers everyone a whole new perspective on what it was like for Daxter to fall into that Dark Eco pit, and a very good one at that. _

Keep up the amazing work!