Reviews for Living in Egypt
LJLanham chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very nice.

I love the way you tackled the "no dialogue" element of the challenge, but I find myself wondering what Booth and Brennan were discussing so intently. I'd also like to see what happened when Booth got home.

I still hope Hannah's exit will be some kind of quiet revelation/ realization like this... I like her, and it's not her fault she fell for the wrong man at the wrong time.
idkwtm chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
"The truth was Seeley Booth and Temperance Brennan were in love with each other." And the sooner those two admit the truth to each other, the better. This is an ending to the H storyline I can love.
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I like the emotional cheating idea and also how you point out Hannah's journalism career and the choices she makes because of them. Yep...she's in denial! Hope she realizes that on the show soon too! Very nice story.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I loved it. Have you submitted a copy to Hart? Lol
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Excellent. You fulfilled the requirements perfectly.
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Absolutely adored it! You did a great job capturing this story from the journalist's point of view. Loved the fact that she didn't confront them or fight with him-that "she just knew."

Lovely story!
gocubsgo17 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love this. Perfect way to resolve this odd little triangle HH & the others at Bones have created for us. Thanks for sharing :)
hrhdana chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
hannah go bye byes now, yay! well done with the challange!
Seoirse chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love this. Rational, and a logical way I could see Hannah being written out of the storyline of the show without being killed (because that would be totally lame). And I love that you didn't paint Hannah as an annoying character that just needed to be rid of. I don't love her character, but I don't hate her either, so it's nice to see a story where she's evil incarnate. :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very nice... Makes me feel bad for her... ( Booth...not so much.)
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
very nice
stooger chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Great job! I thought no dialogue? But you did it so well!
Cremant chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love it. Love the rational manner in which Hannah behaves. This is in keeping with how Hannah has been presented to us. I would "love" Hannah (as HH&Co keep promising we will) if this could only happen! Your characterizations were spot on.
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
holy cow, that was amazing! if only this was the real show i would totally not hate Hannah so much anymore. that was cool.
melandtom chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
LOVE IT, now email it to HH the guy could use a clue!