Reviews for A Way of Art
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
OH MY GOD OF POCKY. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING THE LAST CHAPTERS! PLEASE FORGIVE ME~~~! X3 A WONDERFUL ENDING! OOOOOOOOOOHH~~~~ SEQUAL SEQUAL! I CALL FOR A SEQUAL! X3 I HOPE YOU AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~!
Marrow365 chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
That was a beautiful ending.
Insane Musician chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
I was on the verrge of tears at the end of this. It was a great story!
Simple Shimmers chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
.UPDATE...NOW!

Akami is sooo AWESOME! Can Akami and Ayumi make up? I hate it when people fight!

GO KYOYA KISS AKAMI WHEN SHE WINS! I like the parts when Akami's dad shows up or is mentioned!

'Use protection'...wait a second! I'M NOT YOUR DAD!

My big brother told my little sister that when she said she was going to marry Justin Beiber...

Yea...my familys crazy...

UPDATE PLEASE...UPDATE SOON!
Marrow365 chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
Sneaky little cat
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
THE MOMENT I READ SHE WAS SICK I THOUGH "PREGNANT! SHE MUST BE PREGNANT!" AND SHE BETTER LIVE THROUGH IT! BUT THATS NOT MY DECISION TO MAKE! HOPE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS SOOOOOOOOONN~~!
Marrow365 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Awwwwwwwwww good boy Kyoya and those crazy bitches need to die
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
HAHAHA! THE LITTLE LOVEBIRDS! X3 LIKE YOUR STORY AND HOPE TO READ MORE OF IT!
MentalAndLovingIt chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Haha I'm so glad you'll be updating more often! And the fighting was really good. Id have been having so much fun scaring the crap outta people by reading that out loud I'd be up at the mall doing such... haha! Please update soon! I love kyoXoc fluff!
Marrow365 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Oooo sister gonna hate in lies. Keep going it is good.
dragonflyer30 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
You dont no how excited i got when i saw that there was an update for this story XD luv it update sooooonnnn plz :)
BuckityBarnes chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
very very nice chapter! Please update soon!
MentalAndLovingIt chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Yay, akami isn't all serious! I agree with her: art should have emotions of its own, and it can be that way because the best artists always pour a bit of themselves into their works. That makes it to where- no matter how unprofesional the art is- the observer always enjoys it more, because the art seems to live. Okay, now that I've gone all crazy on you about that, just wanted 2 say that the story is great, and I hope you write more soon!
Insane Musician chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I love this story, she would be great with together but you know its your story
dragonflyer30 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I luv this story ! I was kinda confused on why they need her to paint . In the first chapter u should add more details of whats going on . I reeeeaallly like this story oh and can u make it a hikaru and oc story ? Pppplllllzzzzzz ? Good luck with the story and i hope u update soon !