Reviews for Not A Dream
Is
My
Favorite
Fanfiction I have ever read
No, seriously! The part that really wasn't a dream made me smile, and the part where Shadow returned made me cry (and I NEVER CRY), and the last two paragraphs made me laugh out loud. Overall, I LUV IT SOOOO MUCH 333
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
"Last night wasn't a dream!"

I lost it right there. XD
SnowyDawn17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awwwwwww!
xD even without lemon, its still got a ton of fluffeh-ness. Loved it
Vaati's Midna chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
_ I love it. Shadow x vio.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awe! 3 That was adorable!
DarkVioletShadows chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
OHMAHGAWD THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

Yes... You must write a lemon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
"Last night wasn't a dream." XD
Newmoonlove955 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
DANG. This was the best Shadow x Vio Fan-fic I've read! Loved it! You portrayed them better than most people, especially Shadow. Great job!
VioWolf chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh smegosh, that was good! I LLLOOOVVVEEE VioxShadow stories!
Vio-fan13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I'd like to see the lemon! :D This fic was awesome and I love how the characters were!
Kissed A Wookie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
i'm glad the end wasn't a dream 3
Shadowshaymin123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was sooo sad and sooo cute at the same time I started to cry! I was happy for vio when shadow came back!... but... when he was dreaming I felt so bad...

Poor vio he really needs shadow..

Great good I loved it! :)
Vaati-Chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
KYAAAAAAA! This is so cute! You are quite a good story writer! Keep writing! :)
Vaati-Chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
! Oh mai goddess i love it!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
There wasn't a lemon? XD I thought you just didn't write it but it was still there. . . Haven't read Seme!Shadow in awhile. . . Seems off, but that's jut me, you wrote an excellent story and the part where shadow pauses to contemplate who else would dare call his vio beautiful was just win. XD been using that term a lot lately, but in general, your ending and whole story was win. I just loved that part and the ending.