Reviews for My Neighbour is a Spartan
MidnightCrane chapter 43 . 6/27
I don't review stories very often, but I've been reading this story since nearly the beginning. I only recently learned that you had decided to go back and rewrite and finish this story and I'm so glad you did. It's so easy to abandon a story when you realize it's not what you wanted. It's much harder to go back and rework something into what it needs to be. And that's what you've done. While some of the original superfluous fluff was missed, you really turned this into a beautiful, cohesive story. I can see how much you learned about writing and how to develop your own sense of written style, and I want to congratulate you on that. You should be proud.
WitchWithTude chapter 43 . 6/26
This is an absolute fantastic end to this story. I am sad to see that it has ended though 3
Lone Reaper-068 chapter 43 . 6/21
Such a wonderful end. I'm glad to have read through this wonderful journey. Thank you for that.
Would a small one-shot or even a small sequel ever happen?
Bruanshan Never-Seen chapter 43 . 6/18
Ah, this makes me very happy.
GuntherRiechwald chapter 43 . 6/15
Oi, noice job mate
Dragonhold44 chapter 43 . 6/15
While I'm always sad to see a story such as fantastically written as this end, I am happy to have read it. I have dang near followed this from the beginning, and to see that C at the end of the description is always a good thing, too many stories never get that and I congratulate you on finishing such a well written one. I will not lie, hope you touch up on this universe again though, and if you do, can't wait to see have in store!
dvilleza chapter 43 . 6/14
so this... well, I say a lot of works hit me like a train and this is no exception. except maybe the fact that I'm smiling ever so gently and smiles are just so hard to come by here and really, thank you so much for this. I'll see you on the flipside. Thanks again!
dvilleza chapter 34 . 6/14
making me smile a lot and cry a bit here
Archangel Writings chapter 43 . 6/11
I have no words. I have very few non-action story's that I enjoy, but this one truly beats most I've ever read (Action stories included). Without a doubt, you've earned a place in my top three favorite stories on this site.
I guess I can think of a few words.
- Great Job
- And Good Luck
Frito Bandito chapter 43 . 6/11
Loved the story from start to finish.
the brown cow chapter 43 . 6/11
Wonderful story. Loved the reunion
alpha373 chapter 43 . 6/10
I'll be honest, I don't really ever review stuff, but I've been following your story since the beginning really and more than your story, which I think is one of the best on this site, I want to thank and congratulate you on finishing it. There's a lot of authors here that start things and don't finish them, and the fact that you had the determination and the passion to come back and finish this after so long is really incredible. I've really enjoyed reading this, I feel you did a great job with John's character and Gabby is one of the best Original Characters on this site. Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
BookNerdTim chapter 43 . 6/10
Sweet, sweet bliss is what you are giving me now. Like I said before you haven given our favorite Spartan the rest he deserves. Love the fanfiction and I will probably re-read in the future. Be well.
anOwlandStuff chapter 43 . 6/10
Glad to see you finish your story, it was amazing to read! Reading a Halo story not set in wartime was a new experience for me, and I think you captured the idea extremely well. Good luck with whatever comes next!
I love this story any chance for a sequel
1,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »