Reviews for My Neighbour is a Spartan
Mythic Imagination chapter 30 . 11/1
Hey again Razzika.

So there had been a few chapters that were a little too mushy, mushy for my tastes, but nothing's perfect.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE how you've included the members from the Spirit of Fire. It was complete and utterly unexpected, which is good for a story because it keeps the reader, if not more, interested.
Mythic Imagination chapter 15 . 11/1
Hey Razzika,

Just read up to Chapter 15 and got to say that despite not usually like reading pretty much pure romance, but action/romance or just pure humour, I've come to kind of like your story. It's a lot different from other stories been made on Master Chief.

Too mushy too fast? Hmm, honestly in a sense yeah. John's been socially repressed for... well all his life that only other Spartans II and Cortana could be listed in his limited close friends/family, and those weren't easy to accomplish. However, at the same time it'd be down-right bloody hard to right a story while considering those conditions, and by the time you do get to the point Master Chief 'opens up' you'd pretty much likely get bored of writing the story.

So in short? All things considered, you've been doing a good job so far.
ASpartansWeapon chapter 37 . 10/25
You should totally make a conclusion to this
ScaryGirl95 chapter 1 . 10/23
Type your review for this chapter here...
xtz56 chapter 26 . 10/22
is Kowalski a reference to the penguins of madagascar
kkuramee chapter 37 . 10/18
I love this story, and keep looking for the next chapter constantly. It has inspired my own stories, fanfic and original. It brings back my spark every time I start over as I wait. Please continue it, or at least tell me how it goes
redx1221 chapter 11 . 8/9
Pissed of spell check you probably fuckd it up props to you
GodfreytheGreat chapter 16 . 8/8
I found your story YEARS ago and have just now picked it back up again. This is the only fanfiction that has continued to come to mind over the years and I have wondered so much how it ended that I dig around online a bunch until I found it. I just finished chapter 16, loved it, and I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful and unique story.
MrBurke777 chapter 1 . 7/23
You should definitely finish this story! It's awesome
Alue Ookami chapter 37 . 7/21
Please oh please update again! This is one of the best written/ slow burn stories I've ever read!
Dreamer372 chapter 37 . 6/22
Nooooooo! Why did it have to end so suddenly! Please update!
Verbophobic chapter 10 . 6/17
I think Rene should be male. That's my vote. (I don't remember if you decided or not yet. Rereading this story.)
I can't finish it... its So FLUFFY AND HAPPY AND OOOOOOGH. Making me smile too much.
Ryan chapter 17 . 5/30
Funny oh my god that's funnylololololololololololollololololololol
Lod Mron chapter 1 . 5/14
if the fandom scared you off im so sorry and if you really feel that way then nobody can stop you
its better to just leave than suffer and struggle to finish something for other people that you absolutely hate
if we could have one final chapter thats really just a summary of where you wanted to go and how you wanted to finish it that would make all the difference and would probably give a lot of people a piece of mind but i honestly wish you the best of luck in life and i hope you have a great week
1,646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »