Reviews for My Neighbour is a Spartan
redx1221 chapter 11 . 8/9
Pissed of spell check you probably fuckd it up props to you
GodfreytheGreat chapter 16 . 8/8
I found your story YEARS ago and have just now picked it back up again. This is the only fanfiction that has continued to come to mind over the years and I have wondered so much how it ended that I dig around online a bunch until I found it. I just finished chapter 16, loved it, and I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful and unique story.
MrBurke777 chapter 1 . 7/23
You should definitely finish this story! It's awesome
Alue Ookami chapter 37 . 7/21
Please oh please update again! This is one of the best written/ slow burn stories I've ever read!
Dreamer372 chapter 37 . 6/22
Nooooooo! Why did it have to end so suddenly! Please update!
Verbophobic chapter 10 . 6/17
I think Rene should be male. That's my vote. (I don't remember if you decided or not yet. Rereading this story.)
I can't finish it... its So FLUFFY AND HAPPY AND OOOOOOGH. Making me smile too much.
Ryan chapter 17 . 5/30
Funny oh my god that's funnylololololololololololollololololololol
Lod Mron chapter 1 . 5/14
if the fandom scared you off im so sorry and if you really feel that way then nobody can stop you
its better to just leave than suffer and struggle to finish something for other people that you absolutely hate
if we could have one final chapter thats really just a summary of where you wanted to go and how you wanted to finish it that would make all the difference and would probably give a lot of people a piece of mind but i honestly wish you the best of luck in life and i hope you have a great week
NCRMC chapter 1 . 5/1
It's been a year since I've seen an update. It saddens me to see such a truly amazing story not get finished. Hopefully we will see an end
ShiftFrame chapter 37 . 3/31
i'm so sad that this is discontinued... ;_;
SHIPWRECK-5897 chapter 15 . 2/23
You... picked channing tatum as Master chief?
The Dead Baron chapter 37 . 2/17
Auf wiedersehen, MNIAS. It was excellent, and shall always be a favorite of mine.
trninjakiller chapter 19 . 2/10
Ok I was just able to read you profile picture and I have three words ahem...

WHAT... THE... HELL!?

OK I got that out of my system. Now dude I have no idea what the hell happened if it has to do with personal problems or what. But I want you to take a really HARD FUCKING LOOK. (ahem sorry again.) at how many favs, follows, and reviews that you have gotten with this story. This story is by far one of the best written halo fanfic ever so far. And it is one of the most popular. So this brings up the question, WHY THE HELL do you think that your story is not good enough for you when you have thousands of people following faving an's reviewing. Its rediculous. Now you need to get off your ass and write some GOLD BABY! Get out there and give the masses what they want. ONE HELL OF A HALO FIC. I'm counting on you.
I love you story. I love the cheesy romance genre. The only thing I notice is that some of the tech seems a little behind for being 500 years in the future. Like mail, that would be obsolete by that point.
1,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »