Reviews for Caprice
s0ulmatch3r chapter 8 . 1h ago
OOOOMMMMGGGG AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I AM FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

LOL HE HAD THE ANTIDOTE THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ilarual chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Well that was everything it needed to be! Fun, dramatic, sexy, at times both hilarious and painful, occasionally embarrassing, and full of ALL THE LOVE.
turak chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
wow. all i can say is wow. first off, i'm sorry for not reviewing the other chapters. i'll review them when i get the chance, promise. this story has been well thought out, hilarious romantic(and at times lustful :)) and overall a great fan fic. the only problem was the very few spelling errors. love this fic, and keep writing.
vivalarapture chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
I flippin loved this! Endearing, smutty, hilarious, adorable and with a great plot line! Not to mention an ending that literally had me laughing out loud. I repeat, I loved this. Thank you so much for posting such an amazing story. (:
88blacksheep chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Okay this might be overkill... but the link didn't post in my ch8 review. So here:
wp-content/uploads/2013/02/CDR609921-7501-300x194. jpg

Just delete spaces after / and before .jpg

I sincerely hope you aren't insulted by this. Let's just say I'm having a Kid-esque moment? I'm about to froth over from it...
88blacksheep chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
LOVED IT. I really, really did. I honestly really really did and read this all in one night. So please don't take offense to what I say next... It's just kinda driving me crazy.

Only complaint I have in the entire story:
"Maka could feel his fingers pushing against the sides of her womb, " Womb...?
"Maka, on the other hand, was trying her best to focus on anything but the sharp pain in her womb." WOMB!?

No. No. NO.
The womb is the UTERUS. His fingers were inside her VAGINA. If they were in her womb, he's doing it wrong, and she should be in an incredible amount of pain. Only babies go in the womb. There should also be no pain in the womb when you lose your virginity, because the thin bit of skin that breaks when you lose your virginity is in your VAGINA, and the other reason it can be painful is if your VAGINA is too tight or the penis is too big. And even when a man thrusts as far as he can into a woman, he will hit a barrier before reaching the womb, called the cervix. There is a small hole in it, but it is only large enough to allow sperm to pass through it going in, and your period..uh, juices coming out, it later stretches large enough to allow giving birth to a child.

Those two lines made me kinda want to punch you in the face and give you a map of female biology.
Actually, go here: /oxoxbfm

OTHER THAN THAT. I kinda love you. Constructive criticism! So yeah. Please change it asap. And I'm sorry for being naggy. But honestly, everything else is 5/5.
Zarina3908 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Why can I hear, with perfect clarity, everything Stein said in this chapter as something he would actually say?
Sylvan Moon chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Loved this! When I first read the summary, I wasn't sure I wanted to read about Patti and Kid... I mean, I can't really imagine Kid falling for any of his weapons (or anyone else, to be honest) and I grinned when you wrote about him being asexual (hit the nail right on the head), or even gay (though I doubt it). Your inquiry if Kid even has any romantic sensors is something I personally ask myself as well.

But I persevered and glad I did because I was enjoying all the other pairings too much. Black Star and Tsubaki were wonderful and I can totally see Black Star being that insecure about himself over Tsubaki.

Still, the reason I read this fic in the first place was because of Soul and Maka (and nothing else) and I was very, very happy with all the sexual tension (read cock block), (some) angst, and overall delightful rollercoaster romance between them in your fic.

Funny that I enjoyed the part where Spirit and Soul had a little heart to heart more than I should have. I dunno, but I always like any scenario when these two butt heads because of the one person they both love, despite hating each other's guts.

And that little bit when Black Star told Soul not to sex resonate with Maka right in front of him, was so hilarious, I had a hard time keeping my laughter in check here at the office.

This review is getting long (lol), when all it really should sum up to is: I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR FIC.

Thanks for making my day!
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Me: JUST READ THIS IN TWO HOURS GODDAMMIT YOU'RE AMAZING MWAH MWAH I LOVE YOU PLEASE KEEP WRITING YOU'RE AWESOME I'M FANGIRLING THIS IS STARTING TO SOUND POINTLESS AND YOU'RE NOT REALLY READING THIS ANYMORE AND YOU'RE STILL WONDERNG AND—

Soul: Shut up. P. S., Miss the mythologist, I thought the last chapter was the best. *wink*

Maka: You're a perverse demon.

Soul: I love you too, honey.
Aurianna chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I absolutely love how detailed your fanfic is. You did a really good job with black star and Tsubaki and with soul and maka. It's almost perfect how you portrayed the characters and how they would express their feelings and fall in love. I thought it was hilarious how black star didn't realize he was in love with Tsubaki, but it's also how I would imagine it being. I'm not exactly very supportive of patty and kid, but you're still a very good writer and I admire and love your work :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
I'm kinda disappointed you didn't tie patty and kid's story up as much as you did the others. I think the epilogue should mostly focus on them
Rossingol chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Best ending line ever. I laughed so hard. And I would love to see a sequel or epilogue. Glad some one could write Kidd without making him a complete pansy as well.
Ci chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
That was an awesome story! I can't wait for a sequel if you make one! Please do. The way you write is wonderful.
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Yay! Fan-frigging-tastic! This chapter was the culmination of everything you have been promising and, boy, did you deliver. The sexy times were HOT and sweet, Stein was hysterical, and I loved every second of it! "Science was fun" just about had me on the floor I was laughing so hard. Seeing the notification that this chapter was up totally made my morning, as any notification of a new Soul Eater story/chapter from you does... *squee* I'm still fangirling over Soul and Maka getting together in a horizontal way! I have to go back and read this chapter again now! .
Dragons4ever chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
OHMAGOSH you updated! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
I love this chapter, I really do. The sex was slightly awkward (but they're virgins, it should be awkward) but fluffy which was nice. And I really love your style of switching point of views every few paragraphs, it lets the readers know what each character's thoughts are.
And a sequel? YEEESSSSSSSSS please! Your stuff is glorious, can't wait for more!