Reviews for Shattered
Startled-Strix chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
You are a cruel, cruel writer. Good, but cruel. I hope you are happy at the amount of feels clogging me up. Imagining Sherlock without John or John without Sherlock is too painful to imagine. :'(

(It was very well written though, you evil person.)
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
... *sniffles* ... *chokes* ... *breaks* you are evil. pure evil! curse you and your excellent writing!
yoshimoriXsenXgen chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was a really good twist to the 3rd episode but I would love to see something like they were being video taped and everyone in the picture could see what was happening and after that Sherlock coming home and just being broken and hateful...or something like that!
JohnsJumperedJamMaker chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Tears. Tears over here. Very well written
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow. That was just tragic.

Great fic!

Caity :)
Violet Dusk chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh my god... this made me cry. i rarely cry :'( this is a master piece :)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Can I pretty please kill Moriarty? I hate him for this.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my God I am sobbing! So, so indescribably sad! Wow, so heartbreaking! It's just...oh how cruel you are! Tragic, just tragic.
Zagadska chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
omg, how could you do this?

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. *sniffles*
ntljns chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So beautifully tragic! The emotions you portrayed are spot on and so fitting with Sherlock's and John's relationship. It's bittersweet in its romanticism and painfully stunning. Well done.
Hannah95 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh my gosh. There was just so much emotion in this! I am literally crying as I type this. Bravo!
Herr Fritz chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh the angst! Brilliant! Goshdarn brilliant! Character deaths are so hard to do...but you nailed this one! Wow...it's so tragic, realistic, and definately in cannnon and character!
ScarletBoudica chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This...was tragic,it actually made me cry. You put alot of emotion into this and its noticable...
christine chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
it hink that this is amazing and even tho i can not see it i feel thati can when i read this i was crying my eyes out this is absoutly amazing.
dismaynight chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This story is just painful, it's so beautiful. It's a very strong story. Thank you so much for writing it.