Reviews for A Sense of Belonging
Candace chapter 26 . 9/3
A bit bummed there wasn’t an ending to this. As I’m new to FanFiction I didn’t know how to tell if a story is finished. That being said, I really enjoyed what was available, though I do wish there had been an ending.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 26 . 7/12
Excellent story. I’ve enjoyed it obsessively for several days. You are so close to resolution that we can see it. I encourage you or a trusted buddy to put forward your last chapter(s) and call it complete. You have done such a great work here, the ‘complete’ will throw you it to the epic mainstream where so many more will read and enjoy. You are a great writer, easy to read, visualize and enjoy. Thank you!
fairylightinthenight chapter 26 . 7/9
I really hope you come back to this one day and finish this story. It's so good. You have a wonderful writing style and the storyline is amazing. Maybe one day inspiration will hit you again
I have a feeling this site would break if this story were ever to be updated. It's so good! SO MANY people would be so thrilled to have a resolution. Or even just another chapter! Oh well, this way, the story never ends, and I can pretend it goes on forever :)
Scorpia11 chapter 26 . 6/17
Damn...right when it all comes to a head and is about to reveal who's behind everything you let it die. Ugh! Come back and finish your story! It's not very polite to leave it like this!
kirstyrogers40 chapter 26 . 4/19
Please update!
Love this story, completely gripping.
bonnebelle chapter 26 . 4/16
Omg! Where is the next chapter?! It's getting so good!
bonnebelle chapter 14 . 4/13
So I'm only on chapter 14 but I can honestly say I'm addicted to this story! Please keep writing! You are brilliant!
Purple Myst chapter 26 . 4/6
wow please update soon.. I wanna know of what happens so bad
If it's wrong that this entire story is now my headcanon, well, I don't want to be right. Sorry, JK.
Should anyone ever suggest that consent isn’t sexy, just think of any of the stories by annewed and how wrong, wrong, wrong that idea is. Does anyone portray the thrill of enthusiastic consent with a new partner better?

Oh yeah, also incredible character growth from the original source, a fantastic story, amazing mystery, and it's killing me that I may never know how it ends.
darkwitch57 chapter 26 . 12/13/2017
I love this story so much but I am so incredibly broken hearted that this story isn’t finished! It has become one of my favorite fan fiction writings and I’m normally a Dramoine person! Please, oh please, come back and finish this piece!
Poussy chapter 26 . 12/5/2017
Hi,

I read your story til the last chapter updated. And now, I wait and want the next chapter and til the end of this story.

There are two or three mistakes (Dolores Umbridge not DeloresChérie is for woman, Chéri for man) nothing really bad.

My english isn't good enough to describe how much i like your story. I hope you didn't give up.

Bye
Pophawk chapter 26 . 11/6/2017
This is by far, one of my most favourite fan fiction to read, and I especially love the way you've done the marriage law. I truely hope you come back to this, although it has been a few years. Wonderful story x
Siriusly-need-u chapter 26 . 10/29/2017
This story is great! I just hope you update it soon, it's been years since it was last updated!