Reviews for Homecoming
Annabeth chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was great! Please write more ._.
TranscendentOne chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awww, that was so sweet! _ I definitely saw some yuri subtext between Filicia and Rio during the series, so reading this fanfic was definitely a treat for me. Descriptions were great and the story flowed along nicely, but a part of me wished it was a little longer. Oh well.

Keep up the great work. :)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Well, well, soldier...

A journey home, a reunion, an epiphany, and the Powa' of LOEV! This was S-W-EET! X3

Oh yeah, and LOL at the girls at the end. LOL Ah, Kanata, Kanata. Tsk tsk. O

Very N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Admiral chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
An excellent story. Good job on the chareacterizations.
Shiisaa chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aww, cute

I'm totally shipping this pairing. I was picking up yuri signs everywhere, but maybe that's because my yuri goggles have long since been welded to my face.
Bumble Monkey chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Outstanding fic! :)

Please write more!
Gemna chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I haven't yet seen this anime but I have heard good things! I quite liked this story-very detailed scenery and while I haven't encountered the characters in the show itself yet, I have the feeling that you've stayed true to them! Bravo!
MoonlightRainbow chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
The term excellent sums it up.

Your writing style is really impressive. I love how you described the scenery and the characters. You really captured the personality of both Rio and Filicia.

Thank you for this beautiful story.
Kiiroi Senko chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Excellent! Well done!

I love how you managed to capture Rio and Felicia's personalities so well!

Great work on this, my friend. I applaud it.

Here's to hoping for more in this category. _
RemiLou chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was great! So good to see some Sora no Woto here with my favorite pairing.
SanDestroy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Good job! It's a bit short, but sometimes you just don't have to write too much. Your writing style is balanced and beautifully descriptive, both for the scenery (and Sora no Woto deserves nothing less!) and for the characters' feelings. Keep up the good work!

The only minor complaint I can possibly think of are some very minor flaws in composition, i.e. the word "woman" is overused. If you could improve on this, your stories could be just about flawless, but that's simply a matter of practice, I think.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
finally! a good fic bet. one of my fav. couples.i've always thought that this two had something goin on in the the hints were so subtle.

i do love how you write and this was sweet.i'm happy they got together at last.X33 this ship needs more fics,so make another one.*mauled*

superzedu chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
D'aww, this made me smile so much 3 I myself am at episode 4 from the anime right now, I just gotta find the time to watch them all some day. But that aside, I love this fic! I do hope you will continue this, I see lots of nice things happening. Or did I just miss the part where you said it was an one-shot?

Anyhow, one-shot or not, I liked this. A lot. The sweetness between Felicia and Rio is wonderful. Thank you for a good read, it's been a while since I've had one (:
don redmond chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
A very lovely story with everybody (including the "extras") in the right character. Sora no Woto has all sorts of stories in it I hope you write some more.