Reviews for The Rebel Inventor's Daughter
bubbles05 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I love sakuras personality, she is so adorable! I'm wondering why she left her family. Ahhh update! xD
apenny12 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I had no idea I was into the steampunk-esque stories until I read this. Very interesting plotline and I'm curious about what sort of relationship SasuSaku share. Look forward to more when you're able to update!
anticollision chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
OHMYGOD, SARA. I'M EXCITED. PLEASE, WRITE MORE.

okayokay. but, seriously.

it took me forever to read this chapter because i kept flailing and wanting to buy some steampunk things. etsy loves me, and i love it.
anticollision chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
aslkdf.

why have i taken so long to begin reading this? i -love- steampunk.

this seems so exciting. i shall go onto the next chapter nowww.
Sadistic Nightmare chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
LOVE the story!

I'm guessing the airship was name after HispaƱola, an island in the caribbean sea which is currently divided in two contries: Haiti and Dominican Republic.
Sleepy Milkshakes chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Oh. My God. SasuSaku. SuiKa. NaruHina. KibaIno. Steampunk. Yes.

Update. Update like your life depends upon it. Because it does. I will hunt you down if you don't.

No, but seriously, update.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
This is such a cool story. I love Sakura. She is so amusingly amazing. And karin. I love the hints of alterior characters you dangle in front of us. And I love this story. Continue soon.
anundecidedteen chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Okay, what exactly does "Steampunk au" mean? Does it mean that you created the universe or other people did? Idk, please explain.

This is all very mysterious and interesting. Sakura's character reminds me of a sad girl trying to find happiness, or something like it, and Sasuke is all caught up and kind of just going along with the flow.

I like your characters and I'm looking forward to reading more :)
delirious0ne chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Hi, I like this. Something new/different from other stories. Sakura's dad is more easy going than her mom but I guess her mom is just putting up the image. Are the other girls going on the adventure too? Can't wait for more! Update soon! ]
LittleDarkDevil13 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
OMFG I wuv this story the idea is just so refreshing I like the way you make the characters talk it makes all so real...

so hope you write more soon till then...
Destroyed Illusions chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
yay! new chapter!

another pretty pretty chapter

also, happy birthday?

oh &&& hispaniola is...uhm, Haiti? i keep thinking of Haiti. and earthquakes... and Dominican Republic together? isn't it the two islands together? OH, AND... wait was that movie? with the treasures and the islands? and Kermit. treasure island? whatever. the ship was hispaniola... i think.

i love their family interactions. it's unique.

THEIR CLOTHES ARE AMAZING. AND HATS?

so pretty...
Just Lovely chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
That was great.

Sakura's relationship with her dad seems easier than the one she has with her mom and it's odd, to see someone that seems to be of an aristocratic family all dirty. But I'm probably just a stereotype.

Naruto is so cute, taking the time to talk to Hinata before leaving because he wants to marry her, and just how the way Suigetsu said it makes me giggle and grin because it's just like him to be like them.

With the crew they have, I really think this is going to turn a little hectic. Karin seemingly to not like Suigetsu, Sasuke and Sakura and everyone else that's left over.

Update soon!
smileyfacebabe chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
...

FUCK.

just, just ifuck/i sara.

first off, hispaniola; why the hel do i feel like this is either treasure island or muppet treasure island? or, uh, somethinglikethat. fuck, i will i could remember where i've heard that.

and secondly; fucking ihell/i sara, this is so well written. (and you're playing on my steam-punk kink, but still.)

just oh my fucking god.

sakura? best fucking thing ever. karin? JUST AS FUN, only it's cute how she's running from suigetsu at every turn. sasuke? pul-ease give me that boy's adventure. & gaara? GAARA? he's mister sexy captain man. O.M.F.G.

AND THE WAY THEY TALK. FUCK, I THINK I DIED FROM THE AWESOMENESS RADIATING FROM THAT ALONE.

ASDFJKL;

*brain explodes*

(now that you have me thinking about it, suigetsu/sasuke/kiba does work. this is mildly disturbing. but mostly amusing.)
Insipid Inane chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
i like this story and where it's heading. the way you write steampunk gave me a new meaning and it felt refreshed.i think the name of the airship is named after an island in the Carribean.. though i hope there will be Shikamaru in later chapter, i hope it'll be a sasusaku. hope to hear from you soon.
AvarageJane chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I'm glad you're 'back'.

I love Suigetsu and Karin at the moment. There's an... awkward thing there. I love it. Naruto and Hinata go with out saying. They're cute. Seriously :)

Looking forward to reading more!