Reviews for BJ and the Bear: Double Trouble
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 8 . 10/20
What a situation. LOL! So, when do we get to read a crossover; for example, one in which B.J. goes to Mayberry?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 7 . 10/20
Somehow it is possible to see B.J. teaming up with Hogan, Klink, Schultz, Newkirk, Carter, LeBeau, and Kinch, just to name a few when it is discovered that Captain Rutherford T. Grant is involved in a major rings of narcotics smuggling, and that Hogan's old enemy Major Hochstetter is the brains behind it. A crossover between "HOGAN'S HEROES" & "B.J. & THE BEAR" would make for nice, and interesting reading, though?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 6 . 10/20
That doctor thinking B.J.'S the father?! LOL! The doctor is a Lulu for that. Anyway, it could be quite easy to at least imagine B.J. at a Texas based dairy plant picking up a load of chocolate milk for the Tom Landry Middle School in a King Of The Hill/ B.J. & The Bear crossover?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 10/20
So far so good. Now all we need is a good crossover sending B.J. to Minneapolis with a load of new equipment for lighting for the WJM-TV camera crews. What could be far better than a Mary Tyler Moore Show/ B.J. & The Bear crossover? Besides, it'd give B.J. a chance to learn of the childhood of Captain Rutherford T. Grant, c/o first cousin Lou Grant.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 10/11
Amazing what one can learn as a medic in Vietnam during that war. Still, the possibility of crossovers do make for the more interesting reading, more or less?! For example, suppose B.J. back in his days in the Vietnam war made friends with Stanley Wojihowecz aka Wojo of "BARNEY MILLER"? It is something to think about.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 10/11
Nice chapter. Still, a good crossover would make for good reading as well. For example, when reruns of "B.J. & THE BEAR" were still popular, a syndicated sitcom titled "CHECK IT, OUT!" had began taking viewers away. In 1991, on Nick At Nite, I discovered that the character of Agent 86, Maxwell Smart, was also Howard Banister from "CHECK IT, OUT!" as well. Only sometime ago, after Don Adams' passing, I got the idea to have B.J. deliver a load of perishables to the fictional supermarket named Cobb's, among which includes their best special, Frazier Melons 2/$1.00, you know? Any reader of fanfiction would find it quite interesting.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 10/11
Very interesting as a chapter. However, crossovers do make for good reading, too. For example, what B.J. delivered a load of Blatz Old Heidelberg Beer to Kelcy's now named Archie Bunker's Place, and became good friends with Archie, and his patrons as a result? Heck, it's well worth the thought.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Great story. Way out! However, a good crossover having B.J. visiting MAYBERRY to fill up on diesel at the garage of GOMER & GOOBER would be nice, and allow for GOMER & B.J. to talk about old times from when they were together in 'NAM? It's only a thought to keep in mind for now.
DixieDavenport chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Glad to see an update, it took me a few days to get to it,but I liked it! I'm glad Kristy and the babies have some family out there willing to help. It's great of BJ to want to jump in there but it's not his responsibility but of course that never stopped Billy Joe McKay before did it!?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
A B.J. type story as interesting as most other fanfiction. Ofcourse, I've only recently submitted a nice crossover story where B.J. & Bear visit Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, where B.J. is bestman for the wedding his 1ST cousin Les Nessman & Les' fellow WKRP employee Bailey Quarters. Further details awaiting upon publication here.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Loved watching reruns of this show. Shame there not more stories on here.

Anyway this is really good. Hope to see more soon. Where was/is Bear when all of this was happening? Hope her Uncle will help.
SailorChronos1 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
It has been a very long time since I've seen BJ and the Bear, and it's refreshing to see someone writing about the show. I like your story so far, and I'm looking forward to reading about what happens next.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
One of the true signs of friendship is holding back a woman's hair when she vomits. Jeff is a major-league jerk, and Kristy ought not to marry him. I don't think he deliberately kept her purse, though: he was being thoughtless, not larcenious. Been quite a few years since I've seen BJ & the Bear, but this opening chapter feels like it could be an episode.
DixieDavenport chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Great so far! Keep up the good work.
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Great story, I hope you update soon. I am a big fan of B.J. and the Bear, I am glad someone starting writing fanfic on this show. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.