Reviews for BJ and the Bear: Double Trouble
DixieDavenport chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Glad to see an update, it took me a few days to get to it,but I liked it! I'm glad Kristy and the babies have some family out there willing to help. It's great of BJ to want to jump in there but it's not his responsibility but of course that never stopped Billy Joe McKay before did it!?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
A B.J. type story as interesting as most other fanfiction. Ofcourse, I've only recently submitted a nice crossover story where B.J. & Bear visit Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, where B.J. is bestman for the wedding his 1ST cousin Les Nessman & Les' fellow WKRP employee Bailey Quarters. Further details awaiting upon publication here.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Loved watching reruns of this show. Shame there not more stories on here.

Anyway this is really good. Hope to see more soon. Where was/is Bear when all of this was happening? Hope her Uncle will help.
SailorChronos1 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
It has been a very long time since I've seen BJ and the Bear, and it's refreshing to see someone writing about the show. I like your story so far, and I'm looking forward to reading about what happens next.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
One of the true signs of friendship is holding back a woman's hair when she vomits. Jeff is a major-league jerk, and Kristy ought not to marry him. I don't think he deliberately kept her purse, though: he was being thoughtless, not larcenious. Been quite a few years since I've seen BJ & the Bear, but this opening chapter feels like it could be an episode.
DixieDavenport chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Great so far! Keep up the good work.
FanAlcoholic4FanFic chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Great story, I hope you update soon. I am a big fan of B.J. and the Bear, I am glad someone starting writing fanfic on this show. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Great chapter! Hope to see what happens soon! Just had all this in EMT class but that doesn't mean I ever want to be on that end of a birth without a doctor. Had three of my own, and have been there with my son and his wife for their two girls. I did get to help hold her legs and watch the Doc up close last time. They are all concentrating on the baby and Grandma is asking medical questions!
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Now, see, ... I knew things weren't going to be good! LOL Great chapter!
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Ya know I've seen BJ in this situations before; In a hotel room with a strange girl - didn't work out too well for him immediately thereafter! Secondly, in a rig in a snow storm with a pregnant lady - that worked out a little better for him but not sure how this will turn out!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Read this chapter at work a few days ago and I can't review from there. Great to see a BJ story on here! I have one under Dukes of Hazzard catagory called BJ Goes to Hazzard. I give credit to an internet friend from the BJ and the Bear fan Club, Clyde Dalton, for the idea of actually trying to write a story. I used to hate to write and I think this was one of my first efforts. Mr. Dalton's story on that sight was likely the first fan fiction I'd ever read or heard of.