Reviews for On the Frozen Plain
Dude chapter 20 . 2/23
This is actually soooo well done I'm surprised it's not one of the most favorited/followed fanfics in the bleach fandom. It's well developed, realistic, didn't focus on instant power boosts and wins but actual learning and improving from the struggles he deals with. Matsumoto may have turned into a bit of a caricature but otherwise, this was fabulous!
Uchiha-Sazuto chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
Very well thought out fanfic. This deserves more views and reviews.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Fukin shit story hitsugaya is way out of character and you fucked up the divisions u are just a stupid little shit who shouldn't write anymore
LyckyDycky chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
I loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
It's not soar. The Japanese version, which I assume you're using because of the souten ni zase, translates to Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens. The English version is Reign over the Frosted Heavens.
twilightdreamers chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
I feel like the ending left us hanging but I LOVE the story!
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
The last chapter was hilarious! -Tries to hide laughter since I'm reading in the dark while my parents are sleeping- I love the whole story and you portrayed toushiro really well! I could almost imagine myself in toushiro's shoes in situations and I really felt that it was a nicely written story. One of the best, actually :) once I started reading it's hard to stop XD I hope you will write more stories about toushiro, it's awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
THis has got to be the best story I have ever read on this site. I could not stop reading! I literally ran home from school every single day just so I could read it! It was simply AMAZING! I'll read a bunch of your other fics now!
anon chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
I enjoy this fic greatly, but you're pissing me off with a very common failure of authors. When writing an above average, or exceptionally smart person, you tote around the fact that they're smart in things we can't verify or that have relevence to us(shinigami academy, how fast he learns kidou, comparing him to the average dumb 11th division member), but when he comes to his own emotional problems he acts... blank. Thoughtless. In denial of the evidence. These are all fine for characters or average intelligence, but smart people go the opposite way. They trick themselves into thinking they know the answer from the clues that feel right to them, and once they think they have an answer, THEN they stop accepting more evidence. Or they'll rush past the conclusion in a quick jump, trying to make too big a logical conclusion. OR, they already know the answer but deny it because they fear what it means.

TL;DR - Toshiro acts intelligent in ways we can't appreciate, and acts dumb in ways that seem driven by plot, not by his particular character.
ravenbynight chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was an incredible first chapter *_* You portrayed Toshiro perfectly. Love it :D
kitten-dreamer chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
GREAT JOB - THis is an amazing story. It took me a few days to finish it, but I enjoyed the pace and the characters.
person chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
ah this was an amazing story!

I loved the ending XD
person chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
awww...

gin cares for rangiku...

XD

poor toshiro

squashed into matsumotos clevage
lili chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
it is a very good and funny chapter
M Hatake chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
thanks for the awesome story, i really like it and enjoy reading it :)