Reviews for On the Frozen Plain
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 20 . 5/14
Thanks for the story!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 19 . 5/14
Had not really thought about it until you pointed it out, but yes Aizen, Tosen, and Gin all made sure to get vice-captains who would believe anything they said, just because they were captains.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 14 . 5/14
Nice to see Kyoukou's informed insight into people being put into play
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 5/14
Too powerful and smart to be a good follower, only a leader.
Oh, and like the part with the Quincy's earlier, showing Ryuken's motivation for becoming a doctor
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 5/13
LOL for the response from the 8th division. Surprising how he is moving around through divisions, but good
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 5/13
Loved the scene where he meets up gain with Matsumoto, and in the batsh! Good having Hitsugaya fighting Renji, establishing clearly how much stronger the former is by having him face such a powerful and popular character. Also funny on his thoughts about Yamamoto
Yukino-chan chapter 20 . 4/29
LOL! This is an unexpected nice find! I like how Hitsu isn't all powerful! And I have to admit I so dislike his bullies! But I can see it happening! It's real that genius are more often than not bullied... :( Which is why I can't admit I fully like your story since I did come here to escape reality! Haha! Still, it's a good fic! And I need to say, I still don't like Hinamori! Thanks for not making her likeable and making Hitsu see that she's really such a fangal... .
BirdsSpeedandArrows chapter 20 . 3/26
This was so good I squealed. I have no words, other than this was fantastic. The OCs were realistic and atsome points I didn't even realize that they were OCs because they were written that well. You did a GREAT job.
WhiteWinterDragon chapter 20 . 3/15
Hey WritingBunny, I finished reading your story on my phone and thought I'd log-in on my PC, so I could post you a well-deserved review.
I'm a sucker for Hitsugaya's origin stories, so much so I'm writing one myself and yours is one of the best I have read, which is no small feat.
You handle your plot in a believable way and you keep Toshiro's power balanced throughtout, never making him appear too powerful, but never selling him short either.
That you scoose to focus on the psychological aspect of a child having to deal with continuously being pushed into a position of power while plagued with self-doubt, insecurity and a sort of childish vulnerability adds a lot of depth to your portrayal of Toshiro, making him that much more believable and easier sympathize with.
I must also commend you for not falling for the temptation of focusing too much on your OC's. Yours were well developed and worked as a great asset to the plot without ever stealing the focus.
I also thoroughly enjoyed checking out the artwork you did for each chapter, I love authors who make companion art for their stories. You have great talent and a good imagination to be able to visualize the various pieces so vividly, and just like it is the case with your writing, they are testimony to how much effort you must have put into such excellent work.
The grammar and spelling in your story was mostly flawless, but there were a few issues, such as sentence structure and for some reason the words: 'thing' and 'think' were used in the wrong context. But really these are small issues you can address in your future writing or if you ever decide to re-post this story in a cerrected format, it didn't take anything away from the story.
Overall this is a brilliant, well-rounded, highly enjoyable piece of work that you can be very proud of.
Sorry for the long review, but since I didn't write one for each individual chapter I owed you a long one. I hope you'll keep up with your writing and your drawing, I for one am curious to see what else you might come up with.
WhiteWinterDragon
and then Aizen crushes Hinamori's gentle soul...
Hells Fakinaway chapter 20 . 3/9
And the 10th Division was completed. Matsumoto and Hitsugaya are really an awesome comedic pair. sigh... been reading this for days, its one of the beat Bleach fanfics for me, I'll be reading more of your stories.
Hells Fakinaway chapter 19 . 3/7
My heart breaks for hinamori's future with Aizen bastard.
Are most of seretei stupid to not acknowledge hitsugaya because he just looks young and tiny? I thought rumors spread of him as a prodigy?
so what happened to momo hinamori?
Hells Fakinaway chapter 19 . 3/6
Ichimaru really cared. Now to the last chapter. This has been the best best Bleach fan fiction that I've read.