Reviews for V and the Night
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I LOVED IT :))
TARDIStime chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Hehehe... Ooh la la, that escalated quickly.
360devil chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
oh my god, this its one of the most fluffiest stories I have ever read! its so cuuuuuuute ;_;
puddingcup chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I know I've read this before, but I enjoy it just as much the second time around :)
Krystal Jaymes chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I'd love for you to continue, and I'd bet V would too!
LadyCavalier chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
THE BEST V4V ONE-SHOT IV'E EVEEER READ! I will Never forget it! Thank you SO much, you beautiful writer you!
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
SQUEEEEEA! THERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER! TuT *tears of joy* Oh, thank you, author of awesomeness! may the ink in your pen -er, printer never run dry!
Loboscha chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
splendid! v/evey fanfiction just i like it! wonderfull!
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I am loving this story! Having only seen the tv version of the movie and having never read the comic, I don't have the same problem you do with having them together. Let your plotbunnies know I love them! It was also well written, and their issues were well addressed. I liked how he wanted her to wait. It was kind of classic V.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
sweet as I've read this and reviewed using an old account but i still love this
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this is beautiful
Kat chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
A little out of character for V. But, I was impressed...it is very well written.
neverest chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
i absolutely loved this fic. it is definately one of the best ones with this couple that i have read:o)
Twinky chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Hello there :) me again. I decided to go through your other works and read things other than Sweeney Todd because...well, just because.

First off, this. Is. Amazing. I love V For Vendetta. And I love this. A lot. And I'm horribly, terribly glad that you wrote this because it's awesome, and I felt like this kind of connection between them should've been at least slightly more emphasized in the movie.

I don't have an account on fanfiction (just a spectator; I write on a different site :p ) but anyways, yeah, I don't know if you're actually looking for reviews or not...

If you are, the only thing that I saw a problem with was your tense-use in the second chapter. However, it's only in three sentences:

"His lips are misshapen, almost ribbed in texture, but it's a new sort of sensation." [His lips were misshapen...it was a new sort of sensation.]

"She knows it is Shakespeare, but merely kisses him again. He is hers and she is his and for the moment, that is enough." [She knew it was... but merely kissed him again... He was hers and she was his and...that was enough.]

Since the rest of the piece is in the past-tense, these two sentences are no exception, naturally.

Sorry if this wasn't what you were looking for, but nonetheless I hope I helped! :)

Oh, and also, this is so fantastic that, like your many other fabulous reviewers below me, I would request that you PLEASE WRITE MORE! :D
puddingcup chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Can there please be more? Please please please please please? I want iiiitt :D This is wonderful! I forgot that in the summary, you said two shot so I was kinda sad when the first chapter ended but then I saw there was another chapter and I got very excited. I don't think I can convey how excited I was xD