Reviews for I Think I've Forgotten
fencingfan chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
This is a very good story. The concept is good and it's a really interesting read. If you're strapped for ideas I suggest something along the lines of people's reactions to the 'new' Draco. Something also involving the accident which caused this, which you may or may not have hinted at not being an accident in a previous chapter would also be really cool. I just wanted to review and tell you that I very much enjoy this story.
Possum132 chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Very good! Poor Draco ... very convincing account of his partial amnesia.
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I wuff this story! Write more please! Write more and I'll give you cookies.
SugarDevil chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
Poor Draco, it would suck to lose you're memory, esspiacally if you're in Slytheran. Okay, so I gotta say, Please don't make this angsty! Like hurt/comfort is okay but I would hate to have Draco not beable to take it and kill himself or something! Not that I really have a ton of say if that's what you want to do, but still.

IDEAS: okay, first I have to warn you, I like Slash. I like Harry/Draco slash, I'm sorry if you don't and this offends you, but yeah, so my ideas may be at very least kind of harry/draco friendship centered. Anyway, unless Draco is staying in Slytherin for a specific reason I think that he should ask dumbledore if he can get re-sorted and Dumbledore allows due to Draco's circumstances. So he gets re-sorted and even though he wants something like Hufflepuff he get's into Gryffandor (or whatever) and at first he's kind of worried but still greatly relieved. But then he gets there and of course Ron is still suspiciuos and everyone else is weary, cause c'mon, it's Draco. And this is where I would personally at least add a Harry/Draco friendship, maybe Harry does something nice for him like telling him the password or sticks up for him. And a bunch of stuff happens and Luciuis hears that Draco has been re-sorted and he would be pissed as crap, and so would snape. ...yeah, so that's kind of my idea where you could take this, maybe you can scrape something out of it? I hope it was at least a little useful, and sorry it's kind of long, I'm a babbler). I would be glad to help again if you need (or want) it.

Lots of love

Kris
dreamkin chapter 4 . 4/28/2003
aw bless his little cotton socks..

...i've never actually felt *sorry* for Draco before, weird...
Caitlin M chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Cool. I really like this approach to Draco, and I agree with you about the upbringing thing. He wants to be a HUFFLEPUFF? lol Anyway, excellent writing! Keep up the good work! I'm off to read your Discworld stuff now...
Honooko-chan chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
Grey! Write more! Poor Draco! I really like this. Maybe Draco could make friends with Harry and Co.?
willow chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
Hi grey!

I like your story! It's kind of nice for Harry not to be the perfect guy for once. You make Malfoy a great character. Lurve your writing too, it always makes me laugh. _
dreamkin chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
well fresh from reading your Discworld fic i came to this and i must say im impressed! a good idea, havent come accross it presented in this way before, and it makes an interesting read! carryon with it, and lengthen your chapters again wi;ll ya?

btw i LOOOVE lotr also :D
carmencitaofthecornlands chapter 2 . 3/16/2002
PIG PIMPLES! YES! i'm still laughing in fact. it's getting to be quite hazardous to my breathing. help me, please, oh god!

SNARF!
Kaz chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
Hey, this is really neat! I hope you're planning to write some more still ...
Fynn chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
I kinda like the idea and I think it has potential to become quite intersting!

I wonder how the others will react if he continues to behave so out of character _

Please write more soon!
Ashti chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Hmmm... Interesting. More please?