Reviews for Blithe Spirits
genievieve7 chapter 3 . 9/28
I know you haven't update since 2012, butI followed anyway in hope that someday, maybe, you decide to add another chapter. I can't even explain how much in love I'm with your story and your writing style, you're trully wonderfull.
IdiosyncraticLove29 chapter 3 . 9/6
This story is so unique and charming! Please do write at least one more chapter to flesh out the blossoming of there feelings for one another!... and maybe also sharing about Kakashi's dad! Honestly, it's set up so well to be a short and sweet fiction, and you're so very close to completion! Thank you and good luck!
messica01 chapter 1 . 7/31
I have a special place in my heart for Blithe Spirits. Your story is fun and captivating. The characters pull you in and you can't help falling in love with them. I hope that you will continue this wonderful story soon. Thank you for your work.
AliasEmi chapter 3 . 7/24
I can't explain how much I love this fic. I'm typically not a fan of modern interpretations of the Naruto universe but I absolutely adored this from beginning to end. I know that it's been well over a year at this point since the last update, but better late than never, ne? (insert copious amounts of winking, nudging, and suggestive eyebrow waggling) Don't give up on your fic-children! Actually, if you ever see these, I would trip over myself to get the chance to get into contact with you and maybe try my hand at a collaboration piece if you're ever interested? It's been awhile since I've written anything decent (college has a way of making you drop off of the face of the planet). I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're an amazing author, and you have so much skill with writing that makes the reader become submersed into what you say and that's always been something I've wanted to be able to do. If you're not interested I totally understand, but in a last ditch effort to convince you I would like to say that you'd kinda be the Tsunade-sensi to my Sakura-chan
Crazy Dude chapter 1 . 6/8
Steamy, just the way I love it
An update would be nice
Rang Tracyn chapter 3 . 2/12
Ok, I fell in love with House Calls years ago and recently rediscovered you with one of your past fics and I have to admit your KakashixSakura fics are some of my favorite. You just write them so very very well and I hope to read more of this story.
You're really such an amazing writer. I love this fic and I hope you finish it someday. I've read "house calls"more times than I can say outloud without feeling silly, (I'll probably read it again after reading this tbh,) but I don't think there are that many people who can capture Kakashi the way that you have. I know it's been 4 years, but you still have fans and as long as I'm still attached to this fandom (which, let's face it, will probably be forever) I will read your stories over and over again. Thank you for making me fall in love with Kakashi over and over again.
cszimm chapter 3 . 1/22
Well I've read House Calls about 5 times, and I can't believe it took me this long to read Blithe Spirits! What a wonderful little dickey this is! I love the dynamic between Kakashi and Sakura you've created here. As I'm writing this it's been almost 4 years since the story was last updated. If you happen to read this, please know there are still people who would love to see this story finished if you are able to do it. Thank you for sharing!
Redstipulations chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Omg! I need more pls!
Azrik chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
This is great! You really have a way with witty dialogue and I love it. I can't wait to read more.

-Azrik
Quintus chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
I read this entire work of magnificence in one sitting, and I feel like channeling Gai and screaming it's praises in the language of exclamation points. It's so adorable and everyone is really well developed despite the story's length. I was however, very slightly disappointed to find that it was unfinished. Well, perhaps slightly doesn't do it justice. But anyhoo, I do understand that life is life, and sometimes things happen. I do hope you finish this, but just know that I still absolutely LOVE THIS THING AND YOU.
maybethisaintme chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Love this story. So cute and modern and not too random as I expected "crack" would be. I relate to these loners because for the longest time I've been the exact same way. College has forced me to be a bit more social, though I'm still an introvert to the bone. Looking forward to part 4! 3
MelancholyMadness chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
I thought this was complete when I started and now I'm dying. I really enjoyed reading this and I've loved your character progression so far! I'd make a comment on hoping you'll update, but I'm terribly known for not updating in years, so I'm not really one to judge. You're awesome, the flow of your words makes writing look easy, and I think that your characterization is spot on. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll update.

-Ash
Ruellya chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
Somehow, I'm here, sitting on my desk, hopefully waiting that your next will be posted the next second. Please update, this is really good, and it would be a waste to drop a good story.