Reviews for Blithe Spirits
eurieka chapter 3 . 7/3
This may not mean much to you, but I love this whole story a lot. Everything about it is great, honestly. I'm in love with their relationship, so much so that I actually want to write about it and god forbid even post it on here (um, my profile may not look like much, but I do write. I don't publicize it, though, due to my anxiety.) I think it's really sweet that Kakashi's been sketching SakuraI think it says a lot if an artist is inspired by someone. This whole chapter really showed their relationship deepening, but it didn't feel rushed. It felt... right. I'm so in love with this. It's simply beautiful. I hope you update eventually. Until then, I'll probably go and make up a few scenarios in my head of what might happen in the next chapter. Also, I'm laughing so hard when you said her neighbor was Hidan and that Orochimaru was her uncle. It's weird, but I like it for some reason. Cheers!
eurieka chapter 2 . 7/3
Just noticed my duplicate review on Chapter One. Sorry, I thought the first didn't go through because I accidentally closed the app as it was loading. Anyways, I'm in love with this story. I love the development of the characters, as well as their relationship, so far. Their little dates make me really happy, if not a tad jealous. Their relationship is the kind I wish to have. Great job!
eurieka chapter 1 . 7/3
This is perfect! As much as I love the Naruto universe, I need a break from it sometimes and I particularly have a soft spot for AU KakaSaku. As usual, you did a great job portraying the characters and it's well-written, much like your other works. Kudos!
eurieka chapter 1 . 7/3
This is perfect! As much as I love the Naruto universe, I need a break from it sometimes and I particularly have a soft spot for AU KakaSaku. This has been amazing so far. As usual, your portrayal of the characters is on point as well every other aspect of the story. Kudos!
tabjoy13 chapter 3 . 5/29
Haha Imagining Hidan as Sakura's neighbor now.
I must have missed that brain wave because I'm not sure who Sakura's surrogate uncle is. Yamato? But does he make Kakashi's skin crawl? Who makes Kakashi's skin crawl? Sasuke? (now for some reason I'm imagining Sasuke as a "serious" painter in this story and he wears all black and a beret)
I hope you finish this at some point. Thank you for sharing what you have.
tabjoy13 chapter 2 . 5/29
Obito and Gai are the best!
Are you sure this is only going to be a three-shot?
tabjoy13 chapter 1 . 5/29
Yep, Kakashi: fanboy
Arima853920 chapter 3 . 3/31
Hi! I realize it's been a few years since you've updated this story but I'm new the website and I was just wondering if you had plans to finish it. I discovered house calls a few days ago and thought it was awesome! I totally agree with you on the fact that it makes no sense that Sakura ends up with Sasuke at the end of the manga. Hope you've been doing well (your AN at the end of every chapter always makes me giggle) and that your health is doing better!

Thanks!
pureunicorntears chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
it's 2016 yes. and still waiting for an update. this story is just so awesome..and new. and unique. WOW. just. Wow!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Oh my oh my this is a real gem! I'm so glad I stumbled over it. I thought I already ready all interesting original KakaSaku fics but yours just bewitched me. Thank you :)
melissaBa chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
I LOVE THIS YOU MUST COME BACK! SOMEDAY PLEASE?
hope is never lost! I'm praying
genievieve7 chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
I know you haven't update since 2012, butI followed anyway in hope that someday, maybe, you decide to add another chapter. I can't even explain how much in love I'm with your story and your writing style, you're trully wonderfull.
IdiosyncraticLove29 chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
This story is so unique and charming! Please do write at least one more chapter to flesh out the blossoming of there feelings for one another!... and maybe also sharing about Kakashi's dad! Honestly, it's set up so well to be a short and sweet fiction, and you're so very close to completion! Thank you and good luck!
messica01 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I have a special place in my heart for Blithe Spirits. Your story is fun and captivating. The characters pull you in and you can't help falling in love with them. I hope that you will continue this wonderful story soon. Thank you for your work.
AliasEmi chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
I can't explain how much I love this fic. I'm typically not a fan of modern interpretations of the Naruto universe but I absolutely adored this from beginning to end. I know that it's been well over a year at this point since the last update, but better late than never, ne? (insert copious amounts of winking, nudging, and suggestive eyebrow waggling) Don't give up on your fic-children! Actually, if you ever see these, I would trip over myself to get the chance to get into contact with you and maybe try my hand at a collaboration piece if you're ever interested? It's been awhile since I've written anything decent (college has a way of making you drop off of the face of the planet). I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're an amazing author, and you have so much skill with writing that makes the reader become submersed into what you say and that's always been something I've wanted to be able to do. If you're not interested I totally understand, but in a last ditch effort to convince you I would like to say that you'd kinda be the Tsunade-sensi to my Sakura-chan