Reviews for Ruby Red
AMAZING chapter 1 . 3/12
I love this story, I really do, but the Kate thing... I agree with the other reviewers. It just doesn't seem too fit. Plus I don't even want to imagine Kate like that. *shudders*
Hate Me or Not chapter 1 . 3/4
Good fic. ALMOST. One thing bothers me. The Kate thing. Okay, I am certain Kate would not come to that. Okay? No. Just... No.
grandmagechina chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I had to stop reading at the image of Constance in a pink dress, and the part about eating Sticky due to over-laughing.
Zuria Maylin chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
You need to write more of this!

I am a total Sticky/Kate fan, but this is also pretty good!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is my first foray into MBS fanfiction, and I was a little scared of what I might find. But I loved this! Your Constance has grown up marvelously. (and by marvelously, I mean utterly contrarily ;) ) I loved the line about the face she could make that makes Sticky think she's going to eat him. The entire relationship between them was really well developed. The only thing that didn't seem IC to me was the idea of Kate getting drunk and sleeping around constantly - I just don't think her spirit of adventure & eternal optimism could translate into such a fall. But your Sticky and Constance were wonderful. I'm really glad I read this!

-Crescent
giraffe13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this is a really good story and i hope you will continue it, because it is AMAZING! ! ! !
P.I.R chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
*thumbs up* This was great and brilliantly IC.

And it has what could be loosely defined as StickyXConstance. Which is what in my fic that Im waiting to be finished Beta'd.

You are a brilliant writer. _
AlmostInsanity chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That gave me a good smile. Well done.

The only error I found with your spelling/grammar was that at the very beginning you said "She'd watched Kate become the loosest definition of a adult as possible" (which reminds me- I admire the fact that Kate is so believably different in this) although it should have been 'an adult' rather than 'a adult' because of the vowel rule and all that.

If there was anything else then my eyes must have missed it.

As always, I love your work!

Ciao.
ka has moved chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Okay, I loved you a lot for starting this archive, and now I love you even more. Finally! Is this Sticky/Constance? If so, wonderfully done. 'Twas a bit strange in places, admittedly, and I don't agree with what happens to Kate (though it's definitely a possibility), but this is definitely excellent.

It was worth the wait, most certainly.

Wonderful, Thalia. Wonderful.