Reviews for The Scales and the Forge
corey.prevost98 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Is there going to be a chapter 4
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
please keep writing, this is really funny. I mean, if i ever had to be an in-law, i'd be the worst, i cant wait to see how astrid takes the news, and how /Annar will whind hiccup :P
AnimaeFanna345 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is obviously fiction. I mean read it people! Ruffnut actually sounds intelligent! Other than that fact, it's really, really good.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
oh yeah update again! We have to see Hiccup interact with a drunk Astrid now...especially since she is upset kind of that they are bargaining with how much she is worth...please finish this story!
AstridTheViking chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Just a question...but...Is there going to be anymore chapters? Because I loved loved loved this. I really loved the ending of chapter 3 when hiccup said: "Okay buddy, Let's go find my wife". I thought that was so romantic and wonderful. You're a really great writer and I love how you write so descriptively.
Caddy94 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Good story so far cant wait for the next chapter.
Ondjage chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
well worth the read. everyone is in character. i like the multiple povs you take.

looking forward to future chapters
Calico chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I'm really appreciating the research that you've done into Viking customs and all the really cool details you've woven into the negotiation and the formalities of speech. Things seem to be going very well for Hiccup now, but it only leaves me wondering what obstacles may yet pop up!
4ever2010 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Holy chiz I love it!
Opaul chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
yippee Hiccup managed to pull it off.
A. Kingsleigh chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
So much fun to read! Please update soon, I really love this story!
Nashara chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Whoot! Who could say no to that offer? And Hiccup and Astrid get some one on one time on the mainland to boot.
Morbious20 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Awesome chapter , I'm almost sensing a possible kidnap of Astrid then a rescue attempt but who would be crazy enough to try and kidnap Astrid? So it's probably a silly suspicion . Loving what your doing with the story so keep it up and post again soon.
Comet Moon chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
That was great.

Though, I'd love to see others reaction to the news, both in berk and the mainland.

LFTM

Ja ne

Jim
Opaul chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I must say I'm excited about where this is going