Reviews for 7th Day Solution
kdakmmt chapter 1 . 1/7
Later that night the high and mighty Derwood woke up to find Arthur in a fit of rage as he was grabbed by the throat and sent him spinning into the sun... Samantha who woke up out of her brainwashing thanked him for rescuing her and asked if he would spin back time to before Derwood went to talk to the cult leader. Once that was done she twitched her nose and erased anything to do with her or her family from Derwoods head, and then went back to mother with her children... Meanwhile Arthur popped over to the authors house and smacked the person on the back of the head. "Keep your religious propaganda to yourself!"
ajax chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I'll take Endora over this spiteful thing you call God here.
mike johnson chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
In real life, Agnes Moorehead, who played Endora, came from a long family lineage of Presbyterian ministers, and was herself a professing Christian!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was just a show. Why go overboard. They were characters in a story. This wasn't real. Your sermon about evil was good but you shouldn't bash a fictional show to bring across your point. If someone was practicing witchcraft in real life then your message would fit the criteria.
SatansRobes chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Lily chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I simply cant stop laughing! This is just hilarious, are you sure you are in your right mind, dear author? Perhaps seen too much of your exorcist lately? Really, get it straight, this is a TV show, its comedy, not an education program for the spawns of evil... Id recommend getting some help before you start dressing in white sweeping robes and start burning Harry Potter books at High Noon...
Starrweaver chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I find the treatment of this classic fictional story insulting. It's bad enough that some call Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas a mockery and label him Satan.

I can, unfortunately believe, that someone of this faith could create such a mockery out of a simple television show that encouraged tolerance, love, forgiveness, compassion and family. The whole idea in the 1960's was to deal with the new mindsets that were emerging. It was a way to encourage open mindedness as well as the strength of family against opposition.

I "hear" religious hard wires preach about the family, forgiveness and being saved. But "seeing" these same preachy people in scandal after scandal as they "do" just the opposite of what they preach. Such as infidelity, abuse cast upon their spouse and children, intolerance, gossiping and being complete hypocrites.

I would also like you to check Genesis, as being the first book it is very telling. There are others, as GOD states often in the plural. I refuse to believe the nonsense that he's speaking in plural about himself. That's just nuts, but then much of the behavior described throughout the book, isn't all that sane either.

In many places GOD states to not associate with the others. Thus there were others, besides the ones "created" by the Christian GOD. Since there are many religions in the world, Hindu, Buddhism, Shaman, Druid, Muslim, Wicca, Taoist, Unitarian and even Scientology, plus others; it would seem that Christianity does not have a monopoly in religion.

I can not reclaim the time I've lost or the effrontery caused by it. But I would hope that such writings would be placed within their own category, so as not to be offensive to those that do not wish to be exposed to it. I can't understand why someone would do such as this to such wonderful characters.

I shall be thankful to forget I ever read this twisted religious propaganda.
androshi chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
there should be a warning here! a warning that the author is prejudice against witchcraft ,magick and things that are imaginary.

he/she/it -has posted this story so he could denounce witchcraft

in a hostile format.

this is a person who is either extremely religious or just plain dangerous with his pen.

to take something as simple and fun as bewitched and demonize it -in such a way that the reader is led into a TRAP-

we i believe this author should just be banned from this net.

he trying to prove that jesus is higher than bewitched -a kids show.

he needs to be disciplined!
cartasdeamor chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I disagree that a Christian would not get involved in that which was wrong (Agnes Moorhead playing Endora). It happens all the time.

I have chosen to suspend my disbelief while watching the show because I enjoy it. For a half hour black I can pretend the witches were created rather than possessed.

Am I wrong to do so? Possibly. It gives me something to ponder.

Your story is well-written and certainly deserves a place on the site. The synopsis is clear and people should not read it if they disapprove.
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I have to agree that this is simply not bewitched. If bewitched were satanic Agnes Moorehead ( a devout christian and the actess who played endora) would never have even touched the show. I'm sorry but this does not acuratley portray the magic that i love, if anything it destroys it for me.
Hmm chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
It was well-written, but completely unlike "Bewitched." In the show, it was clear that witchcraft was not something "Satanic," but something one was born with, like an innate musical talent that had to be developed (as Samantha put it). One may argue, "but ALL witchcraft comes from Satan!" However, this is a fictional series set in a fictional world. In the context of the show, THAT is where magic comes from: genetics. Besides, Samantha was seen helping out at church functions and was *in* a church on the show. So was Darrin. If Sam was "of the devil," wouldn't that cause her to, like, explode or something?

However, I did like how it resolved Darrin's problems once and for all, even if the character of the pastor seemed more like a cult leader than a pastor. I could see Darrin ordering Endora and Maurice's powers gone, but he's not so cruel as to do that to Samantha. He loves her as she is, even if magic makes his life difficult sometimes. He'd let it be her own choice, which it only sort of is in this story. Still, I think you did a good job with Sam's dialogue being realistic.

Tangent: "I Dream of Jeannie" was made by Screen Gems to purposely copy the success and formula of "Bewitched." The premise was copied, characters were copied, the plots were copied, spells were copied ("nose twitch" into "eye blink.") The only major difference (besides "Bewitched" being a more well-written show, IMO) was that the word "witch" was replaced with "genie." Does that somehow make one show "Satanic" and the other "not"?
PersonalityOfAWriter chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
...Okay, this story is just scary...well-written, but not at ALL true to Bewitched...I'm sorry.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I have to agree with nkurej about the what you did in the story about the show. That is what Bewitched was all about Samantha's crazy relatives causing trouble for Darrin. I wish I had not read the story because this not how I envision the show to be about.
Bewitched chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OMG That was intense it was really good though but not really true to Bewitched at all. Interesting concept. I like it.
nkurej chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Unfortunately you've taken what was a fun, cute show and made it out to be something evil from which the characters must all be saved. I don't like the premise. While the story may have been well written, I'm sorry I read it.