Reviews for Inhibitions
Jasmine chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Naww I know I'm probably supposed to feel sorry for Finn, but Kurt, he's just so fragile. So small. Always seeming utterly harmless. He loved Finn, he really did. And for the other boy not to reciprocate, it's agonizing. It makes you feel beat down and unloved.
Marie King chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Whoa intense! In a good way! Please think about adding to it!
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow. That was horribly sad, but amazingly written. Please write more!
Inthemadhouse chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
So, I think I might be going to hell, too, but could you possibly continue this? Even just another chapter or two for both (or all four of them, we know Finn would go crying to Carole) of them to deal with the emotional fallout?
thatsnumberwang chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is really well written; you managed to get inside both of their heads in a really interesting way. It's utterly tragic, and very real. Finn really breaks your heart here, his basic innocence and trust. Kurt's motivations are very well laid out too.

Horrible subject matter, but really well done. So many attempt this sort of topic and it never comes close to what you accomplished.
EmoEccentrica chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
i cried- good job
mrssalvatoreDK3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
:O

wow.

this is...really well written, even if this sounds like something kurt would never do.

i'm not saying it's your fault at all, never. someone gave you the prompt. it's just kinda random.

but really, really good! there are, like, no spelling or grammer mistakes and it's just perfect! i wish i could write like this!

fantastic work!

keep writing!
The-Jellybaby-Bandit chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
It's a good story, well written, well structured. You are definitely going to Hell though my friend XD

I read this primarily to see what it would be like as I couldn't imagine the scenario. I like your premise and Kurt's motivation is sound - desperate people will do desperate things.

I hope you write more on this, if anything I would like to see how Finn responds after he's had time to reflect.
Amity Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Woah. When I saw the summary for this I was sure it would be impossible to make this happen and keep Kurt completely in character. But I was wrong, you managed it perfectly, and part of me actually believes that this could have happened. How is every single thing you write so fantastic, even when it's about something as awful as this?