Reviews for Pay No Attention To That Man Behind The Plexiglass
chickiekat20 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
The first time I read through this I scanned it quickly since it was the end of my break and I had to go back to work. The second time I was able to read through it more thoroughly. The part where Shawn says 'mattress Olympics ' confused me at first but the second time a got it and was like Oooh.
Lisa G chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Fun story!
Draconis13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Aww too cute!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Love this.
Panja chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I dance a jog at the power of your ability to keep characters IC. Shawn had a great idea for distraction and I was happy to see that it wasn't just a distraction but a way to get on a date.
Batboys of Baker Street chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Yet another excellent oneshot. I loved this so much! Shawn's little "distraction" technique was wonderful and I loved Lassiter's reaction to that first kiss, it was priceless! Funny and amazingly well written! Great job!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
LOL, that was great :-)
MatildaHummingbird chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
"This is my serious face, Carlton." - I lol'd the hardest at this part, everytime someone says 'this is my serious face' I think of the puppets from Team America lol.
MedicalNonsense chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very distracting indeed XD Great idea Shawn! And it was a cute one at that :3

P.S. Love the innuendo at the end.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOVE IT!
LoneWolfie chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love all your stories and here's another one I love. you're one of the best writers I've bumped in to on this site and I can't wait to read more of yours stories. love, LW.
Princess-Rachy chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow. Great ending! This was great :)
Parodys chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
*grins* Love it!
invisalite chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Read this on LJ, it's fabulous and I love it a TON. :)

~invisalite
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
"You, me, dinner at Red Robin, then mattress Olympics." I'm so using this line next time.