Reviews for Take Me Higher
jensaje chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Fantastic story! Your words and descriptions are beautifully written!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I love how they fell into each other.
I like that Quinn was the bigger initiator.
I love that position... Smooth transitions between Rachel and Quinn's point of view. I find it so annoying when an author has to state which pov it is in advance: if they can't convey it through the writing, then writing fail. (Okay, I have read some good stories despite this, but it is still annoying to me.)
Nice story!
windowgirl2005 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
LOVED IT!
leyla chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Cute hot...horny
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wonderful cute i love :) so hot :)
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Great story loved reading it and really well done use of the drugs. Was little tossed at the pov switch the next morning but well done job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
One of my favourite One-Shots. So good.
Chabada chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Kiiiss from France,that was so good ! :')
Passionate Romantic01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I enjoyed this. :)
XYZ2013 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Beautiful.
pleaseDFTBA chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Very cool concept :)
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Okay, I normally stay away from the fics dealing with drugs use, but OH. MY. GOODNESS. I've never been high but the way you describe it all, the details, the images you put in there, seems just totally amazing and realistic. And HOT SEX! And I love the morning after, the assumptions and miscommunication at first.
BadWolfKaily chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow, that was a hot one, great job on this fic!
haelthy chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
wow, that was just nice! i feel like smoking a joint as well... i just dunno who to share it with..hmm...lol
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
It's like I was high without being high. Like on of those colorful mind trips, you know the one when you have the indian cheifs as guides. It was just so intense, and wow... It was hot and sexy yet slow and passionate best M rated fic for this couple ever! I... I lo... I love you so much right now. Keep up the awesomesauce.

MC over and out