Reviews for You didn't even say goodbye
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was sweet, I liked it.:)
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
love it
allaboardthesnogbox chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I was a really goog story! I like the way you perceived the Characters and the scence !

Themidnightdriver
thlove chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww!
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
so sad, but great!
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was beautiful. I really liked the part about "the Golden Trio" walking down the stairs as one. Really sweet. I also like the guilt angle, how Harry just stands there and lets Ginny hit him. I can't wait to see how the movie portrays their reunion, for sparks are sure to fly, what with Ginny's temper and Harry feeling the need to take the blame for everything. Anyway, thanks for writing this :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
So simple, yet so sweet. I loved this very much. You did a wonderful job showing Ginny's grief, yet her love. I think my favorite line was; 'shaking with grief, shock and love'. It is very powerful, as is 'hand in hand, heart in heart, ready.' Very, very meaningful. :) Anyway, I really love this

-thanks, love always, Lyric
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Short and sweet. Very nice.

I feel like there should have been a bit more build up with Ginny's thoughts on this as well as Harry's. Because you start from the POV of Harry, Ron, and Hermione, it feels a bit too general so the change to the personal outburst from Ginny feels more abrupt.

That's just my opinion, you can ignore it if you like.

Overall a nice job. I hope you continue to write some more shots, maybe as companions to this? You could go into the POVs of all the characters post battle.

Just some ideas again.

Thanks for the good read!

Best,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very nice job! I can totally see Ginny's first action as a slap to Harry, and it's totally believable that he would stand there and let her vent her frustrations on him for a while as well. Great ending! Thanks for writing!
NorseGodLoki chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Wow. Even so short it was very well done and very powerful!

I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
x-Live-love-life-x chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love this :)

A short, but to the point ending to a brilliant book series!
KIA chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I didn't say good-bye. And I'll never make it to say hello

Those must have been his thoughts when he died.

Neat oneshot!