Reviews for Shards of Sky
Platinum.Anime07 chapter 2 . 4/12
Awww! Hahaha! They're my favorite couple too! You did great with these two chapters, I really loved them! Although, it was a bit disappointing that Pacifica didn't tsundere slap Leo after that sudden kiss XD LOL! sorry sorry, just thought I'd let that one out, but really! You did great and the fluffiness was adorable~ ;)
Musicstarnc chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
AWWWWWWWW! That ending! IT'S SOOO CUTE! I really like the idea of them being in the "normal" world or our world or whatever. It's cool and very well executed. I really like this! XD
susan porter chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
i think it was a good story. it was very interesting. thank u
Sarakitteh chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
This is sweet, I like it 3

Leo really should get a new bike if the brakes are that bad XD
miladyRanger chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Ahhhh... so cute together...
Blade Liger Knight chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Aww, this was cute! And that's saying something for me, because I don't usually even read school AU's. But this was just so well written that it was a real pleasure to read. -

Getting a story alert from you was a big motivator too though. XD

Poor Leo, he really does need a new bike (I mean c'mon the brakes don't work) Thank goodness he never treated his horse like that...XD (lol funny mental picture!)

I look forward to the next one, and I really hope you get more reviews!

Liger out.
Hideout Writer chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I have no excuse for reading this other than the fact that there is an author alert for you...and now for some reason, I might come back...I have no clue why. Why am I apologizing for reading this? It's good work, and it deserves to be read and reviewed! I'm loosing myself to FMA!
Blade Liger Knight chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Heh, nice little one-shot here. I just finished the anime and I wanted to read something about them. I feel so sorry for Leo! T-T Pacifica is so mean to him! I mean he even eats her cooking and she's just so mean! Anyway, I liked this one-shot, and I'd like to read more if you have it.

I have this idea that somewhere along the line (post-anime) Shannon gives poor Leo a few pointers or something, otherwise the guy is just gonna be floundering around the rest of his life, ya know? XD And I can see Shannon doing something like that. :P

Hope to see more from you, and thanks for the read!

Liger out.