Reviews for Destiny A Journey Through Time
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I liked this short story. I'm glad I reread it.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This story was pretty good and I believe it would be even better if you chose to make it longer and a little more detailed. From what I had read of your work, in the past, I was under the impression that you didn't write stories containing much plot.. I'm not very good at expressing myself, so I really hope what I'm saying isn't coming across as a negative review. What I'm trying to say is most of your stories that I read in the past were mainly short, funny stories (or maybe, the words I'm looking for to express what I'm trying to say are,like...parody or satire?).

I'm sorry I'm not good when it comes to saying what I mean but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I look forward to reading more of your work.
sessxkagxyoko chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
aww it was so beautiful *cries a river* inuyasha had a pet fish. loved the pairind and story
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
cool now tht was a good story of kagome bein an angel wow i can bout imagin inuyasha and the others faces when she had angel winges
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I LOVED THIS ONESHOT! It was totally awesome!

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
pclark chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I loooooovvvvveeeeee it. William Tell that was great.
starlight luna chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like the part where Kagome had her time of month it was so funny and interesting what Kagome was doing to Jaken like the part where she had Jaken hold above the fire. Interesting, funny, and awesome story.