Reviews for A New Kind of Someday
jsmith84 chapter 48 . 6/10
Absolutely loved this story
connollyt chapter 1 . 5/10
Really, really great story. So nice to have a strong Stephenie for a change. Sorry to see the story end. ...
Blistful2006 chapter 10 . 4/19
I love that Steph is turning into a safe haven for all of these men. Funny I generally love love love a Lester but I so wish it was Hunter or even Hector in this story. I will continue to enjoy this beautifully heart warming story as it unfolds. Trial by fire is how I see it. Things may be easy for her but she will have to walk through fire (past hurts and etc) to become stronger.
Blistful2006 chapter 3 . 4/19
Just sad but atleast she now has the means to fly on her own. I love that you said in this chapter it was all of a divine plan for her. I can't wait to see her coming adventure unfold.
Blistful2006 chapter 2 . 4/19
Goodness another story where Ranger is such a ass. The tracker in her neck is a nice touch. I'd like to think he would never do that but I wouldn't really put it past canon Ranger and I've always been a babe.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 48 . 8/7/2016
WOW! One of the best Tart stories I've read, Susan! Thoroughly entertaining and scrumptiously satisfying from start to finish. Lester was Steph's true soul mate and her generous, open heart was at last matched by the almost limitless funding she inherited from Uncle Jake. Each character was built up into a believable person. And your flawed, cruel, self-centered Ranger was evil but at the same time just sadly pitiful. Her greedy, psycho mom & sister, and a truly evil, scheming Lula worked in this story. Well done! Thanks for keeping this posted so that anyone reading it, even years later, is automatically transformed into a devoted fan of your story-telling skills! Hope you are well and still writing! -Kathy
carolb chapter 48 . 5/27/2016
That was an awesome story!
LadyKendall88 chapter 48 . 5/19/2016
I just want to say that I loved this story! There were a bunch of times as I was reading where you could have easily ended the story and all would have been well, but you kept going, and I am so glad you did! This is one of my favorite Tart stories! Thank you for writing it!
brandyrennu chapter 47 . 10/7/2015
Love the story thank you
StubbornPansy chapter 48 . 6/28/2015
This was a fantastic story and can you imagine all the houses on that 500 acres?

Are they trying for their own commune?

But hey there is plenty of love to be found there.

Fantastic and Fabulous writing!

Thanks for making the last 2 days and plenty of smiles because of it.
StubbornPansy chapter 47 . 6/28/2015
It serves Ranger right that Stephanie has everything that asshole ever wanted!

Then to be laid out by a "mere" woman...not so tough now, huh, macho man?
StubbornPansy chapter 46 . 6/28/2015
Lester's stories means the world to Stephanie and helps her find the way to fight to return to life.
StubbornPansy chapter 45 . 6/28/2015
I have felt that love connection and with that chill Lester has to be more concerned. It makes a scary situation a deeper fear than words can express.
StubbornPansy chapter 44 . 6/28/2015
Leave it to Stephanie to cause a commotion! Somethings never change but that wedding ring meant the world to her. Casting the hand was ingenious!
StubbornPansy chapter 43 . 6/28/2015
It is wonderful to see how much Lester and Stephanie have come together.