Reviews for A New Kind of Someday
Jennie chapter 44 . 2/24
My sister was in Kennedy Krieger when she broke her back in an automobile accident. My son sees a developmental physician at Kennedy Krieger for Autism. They have absolutely wonderful programs and fabulous people that work there! Thank you for bringing this into your story!
Jennie chapter 20 . 2/24
You have to be from Maryland! I am and all of your info is spot on! Great job!
Ybanormlmom chapter 48 . 6/24/2014
An amazing adventure!mthamks for sharing your talent.
FourReasons chapter 48 . 5/9/2014
This is an incredible story! Steph's growth is utterly engrossing and her love story with Les was beautiful. You created the ultimate bad boy in this version of Ranger and he got what he deserved in the end. I loved your OC's, particularly Ben, and have to admit that I have stayed up nearly all night reading. Congratulations on a wonderful story!
carrotmusic chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
Great story. And guess what - I threw up at just that point when I had my c-section... Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
There are too many guys trying to tell Steph she is wonderful-it's overkill. I can't read anymore
Potterwench chapter 48 . 3/5/2013
This was a beautiful story. I'm a Babe for sure and hate Ranger as the bad guy but this works so well. I also love Lester and am always OK with Steph ending up with him. This really was beautifully written and I also love some of your other work I just started reading. I don't know if you are still around or not but I'd love to read more of your work!
emmme3 chapter 48 . 2/19/2013
omg i love steph and less stories and i usually hate stories where ranger is an asshat but omg i loved loved loved this one!
carrotmusic chapter 48 . 9/28/2012
That was a lovely story - sorry Ranger had to be a bad guy for it all to happen. Thanks for sharing!
carrotmusic chapter 35 . 9/28/2012
That was one amazing chapter! Fun to see such creepy characters get their just desserts. Thanks for sharing!
feelingcowgirlish chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
What a great story! I laughed, cried, it was epic!
mssmith chapter 47 . 6/26/2012
Just re-read this today and loved it as much as I did the first time. Thank you for sharing such an entrancing story.
bren610 chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
I absolutely enjoyed this chapter. The swimming pool antics were hilarious. Good job.
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 48 . 3/27/2012
I liked the story, but I'm having a hard time with just how fucked-up thing got in the first couple of chapters. It took me reading them a few times to catch just how badly Ranger messed up. I enjoy your writing, I just have a hard time with Ranger being the bad guy. I realize that for this story to continue it had to happen.

Thank you for taking the time to allow us to read your great writing. Angel
Skier Chick chapter 48 . 11/16/2011