Reviews for Beneath the Shadows of a Night Sky
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I guess the Cullens had to be in Rochester when Rosalie was there to save her. An unique idea
wheather79 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it, absolutely loved it. So beautiful and well-written. xo
I'm Alec's Number 1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Beautiful. The pure raw emotion is enough to bring readers to their knees. I felt my throat tighten and my chest constrict, I could physically feel Rosalie and Edward's pain.

Perfection.
DiallMe chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really love this! Always thought there was something more than Edwrad and Rosalie let on. ;)
Miss Blush chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This broke my heart. Loved the writing and the feel to it. Beautiful chemistry between Rosalie and Edward. Thank you X
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love Rose/Edward! the scenes with human rose were great..
Amber1983 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow - I completely adore this. Beautifully written, you have captured the time period and tone so well. I love your version of Edward and their pain is so poignant. The ending made me so sad though, and I was slightly confused - are we meant to believe that they won't be together and Edward really believed they were too different? I'm presuming this is only a one shot? Really lovely writing, well done. Amber x
rameau chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Beautiful.

Not sure why I kept adding words to this when I read it. Like for example: "...her body was ravaged, taken without permission, used for *sadistic* pleasure" Sadistic or twisted, I'm still undecided on that. And I added *Not only* and *also* into "His skin was flushed from his recent feed but his senses were heightened." Since I couldn't change that *but* into an *and*. But that's just how my beta mind works these days. Blame Nolebucgrl on that ;)

So, Edward was guilty of more than teasing the poor 'vain' Rosalie in her human days. I can see why he'd be tempted to label his obsession on her as mere study of vanity and neglect to tell "the love of his life" later that in fact it was about the vanity in others. That he'd been the one to see more and lure that side of Rosalie out, that where she became a strong and independent human woman in thought if not in practice.

And the guilt. As painful and heartbreaking as it is, it's easy. He feels guilty for teasing her, for taking her to an earlier meadow and thus putting her in the path to her... destruction. I don't really want to call it that, but right now I can't think of a better word either. Because Royce and the others do destroy a part of her and Edward's left feeling guilty for not being there and for not being able to absolve her from her memories.

It's no wonder Edward spend decades brooding in solitude, for having loved someone enough to ask them stay but not enough to set them free...
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
THIS. WAS. AMAZING. :)
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I really like how you painted the relationship between Edward and Rosalie. His enigmatic nature, her insatiable curiosity about him. And yet, there was no spark for him. This would lead so well into canon, but adds so much more depth than the canon backstory for Rosalie. Nicely done!
MQ1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
LOVE!
Edrose chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Absolutely wonderful... thanks so fuch for writing this story and adding more to us Roseward lovers... hope you decide to write more about these two characters, i've always thought that they do belong together... )
Darkness' Embrace chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I'm quite sad now. This had such potential, but Edward was so out of character, that it really ruined it for me. It's unfortunate.
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
OH MY GOD. i *LOVE* this! beautifully done bb - really powerful and So canon! xoxo
sunfleur chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Increadibly engaging one shot. I am at work and should have sent it home after reading the teaser, but couldn't stop myself. I hate Royce more and find the ExR attraction fascinating. Great job!