Reviews for A Sin Among Sins
broweiss27 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
I care! I really like the story!
1Bramble123 chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
I think this story's pretty interesting. The concept of a half-homunculus is something I have never seen.
I do wonder about the continuity in this. You mention the internet and Ouran when the show takes place in the 1910s '. Didn't you mention Father, too, or is that my over tired imagination? Also, I don't think that Envy would really need a dresser that could be attacked by Wrath. After all, he is a shapeshifter. And doesn't it seem weird to you that the "clothes" regenerate? Oh well, that's a nitpick, so don't take that part too seriously.
Skye isn't a Mary-Sue, thankfully. She has the potential to become one, because of her past, but she doesn't seem like one. Her personality is the thing that saves her from Mary-Suedom. I like her personality a lot more than the other homunculus OCs, definitely. I like how Envy gets on her for pitying (is that the right word) herself because of her past. I don't characters that wallow, and I think it's good that they get told off by a canon character every once in a while. Oh, and can you give a more detailed explanation on why she only changes at night? I don't really get it.
I do think Envy is a little OOC, and Wrath, too. My perception of Wrath is a lot different from most fanfiction authors'. Especially since most authors that write about him love him, while I am OK with him at best. Back to Envy; he doesn't really seem like he would take shit from anyone. The other homunculi seem afraid of him (especially Gluttony! He calls Envy 'scary!'). I don't think you really show that part of him. Envy has a temper and snaps violently very easily. You do show a bit of his nastiness and strength, but I think you should emphasize it a bit more if you want to write a realisticish OCxEnvy story.
I think your writing is OK. I'm not a great writer; I prefer creating concepts. It takes tons of practice and hard work to become a good writer, and you're on your way.
The concept is interesting, and so is Skye. She doesn't seem to be slipping too far into Mary-Suedom, and I like that a LOT! The continuity seems a little mucked up, though, and there is slight OOCness on several characters' parts. I hope you continue this; I'm eager to see where you take this.
TheHiddenDreamer chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
can you keep writing
Sexy-man chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Ohhh please, the people that didn't like this story are fools! I, the gentleman i am, love this story! *eyes sparkle* This story made me say "OMG! LOL!" please don't loose hope! Did i just say please...again?! 0.o
gabrielsangel23 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
lmao god that was funny I love envy when he's all sarcastic really great story please update soon cant wait to read more :)
Alchemy's Homunculi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awesome
Rose chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Love the story your writing so far! im sorry i dont have any ideas for the next chapter but i have been going on here every day and re-readin it untill you add a new chapter. your an awsome writer and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Unisen chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Sounds awesome! Can't wait for chapter 9!

I like where this story is starting to go.

get the feeling big things are gonna happen.

Can't wait for more.

Btw, Skye is my nickname at school, I feel so special! xD

-Jennifer "Skye"
TheFeyRa chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Hey sorry I didn't review before. Only just discovered this story. If you were thinking of continuing her experience with envy and wrath, why not just continue in the next chapter with her thinking something? Then in the middle you could change it to the scene of mustang and pride. Then back. Or whatever you have planned.

Hope your muse comes back to you. I loved that bit towards the end where she acts all out-of-sorts.. Haha. Envy's almost likable without being ooc! (though I wonder how he figured out so fast that the palm tree in the story was himself. *snicker*) anyway, I never thought much about wrath, but I have now opened my eyes to his total cuteness! *hearts fly everywhere*

Ahem. Anyway, I look forward to your next chapter! ** (don't ask me what that icon just seems like sparkly eyes to me.)
Lord Nebula chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Please continue this soon
rosela chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
i really like this story of yours i hope it gets finished :)
EnvyFangirl101 chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
OMG I luv ur fanfic! plz continue it
roxas' billa kaulitz chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
im srry u feel unappreciated... u should b appreciated because this is an awesome story and it's not only well written but it's also very funny :D keep up the good work x3
D3m0nDarks chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
I LOVE this story and I Want a Mom! I try to keep myself from cracking up on the bus by biting my hand. "Yeah I fear a size 5 foot" XD your an awesome author! The story Im writing (first and only chapter so far posted in November) is based on the Brotherhood plot line so Wrath isn't in it, but if he was, since he doesn't like Envy fighting with his "sissy"... he would be in counsiling... X) that's why Kaida spends so much time traveling with Ed and Al. Cuz even though she secretly loves him but he's too stupid n blind to see it, Envy reeeaallly pisses her off 24/7.. XD (I was even reading I Want a Mom instead of working on an already late history project... IN SCHOOL! was showing parts to my friend next to me who likes the show but isn't too into it like me n Sam n she was laughing so hard!) I can't wait for more!
NeverShoutRawr chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Wow I really love this story. I think you should update this really soon so I can be a happy little duckling and read it.