Reviews for Building Bridges
Translate chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Hello, I want to ask if I can translate this fanfiction into Czech on Wattpad?
NeleWW chapter 33 . 12/25/2020
Hey,
ich danke dir für diese echt spannende Geschichte. Ich hoffe, dass du vielleicht doch bald die Motivation hast sie weiterzuschreiben. Du hast so vieles offen gelassen und ich hätte auch einige Fragen.
Trotzdem verstehe ich deine Entscheidung.
Liebe Grüße aus dem Westerwald
Dark Angelx1992 chapter 18 . 11/13/2020
I have to say that you built quite an interesting AU and your Harry is very interesting; he is so much like Tom and yet so different. It is just disappointing that this story was discontinued especially since it seems to be one of your most popular fics.
I really would have liked to know more about Harry and the relationships he formed with the other houses. I'm not done reading but knowing that this work has been abandoned I don't know whether it's worth continuing.
I ask have to say that it's amazing how well you have written this story given that English isn't your first language, there were some grammatical errors but you have done better than many native speakers.

I hope that one day you will continue this story or at least give it up for adoption? It seems that some fanfics I have read may have been inspired by your fic, so if people are using it as inspiration why not continue it?
iPod reader chapter 33 . 11/12/2020
I think (no, I know) you're jumping around in the HP canon verse... Because jumping the 2 faced man happened before summer vacation... Troll happened in Halloween schools let's out in may... They start in August. School is only 6 months of the year with breaks and vacations in between...2 months-vacation-2 months-vacation-2 months-vacation-2 months-back to school and repeat...
It would help ease the time line and let you decide where you want it to be in the future.. you have a lot going on, write busy and lots of worries.. family is important and so is your health.. God bless..
Moshi Gohuku
a pair of ragged claws chapter 33 . 10/13/2020
I just read this entire story. I love your Harry! His group of family and his horrifying past are compelling and make him a more complex and sympathetic character. I saw on your profile that you are unlikely to continue this story, which is sad, but it’s understandable that your interests have changed over time. I just wish I knew more about the backstory as to how Harry is the real BWL and how that status will end up coming out in the open. Anyway, thank you for sharing your writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2020
I really liked the premise of this story, and the writing is good . . . But Harry's characterization is just so mangled, and his thoughts about Dumbydore are quite frankly painful.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2020
Your version of Harry acts completely anathema to how literally any child raised as an abused orphan for nearly a decade is capable of acting. He trusts adult authority figures with an almost godlike reverence, apparently. That is not a thing. Ever. His deference and submissiveness to Dumbledore described in any amount of "awe" is just immersion-breaking. The Headmaster of the best school in the entire nation, amongst his other titles that Harry is already aware about, and yet Harry only feels unworthy? He doesn't feel a shred of suspicion whatsoever? A character's backstory is meant to explain their actions and motivations . . . Yours contradicts them instead.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
Dumbledore conveniently doesn't acknowledge that it was his own actions that created Voldemort when he terrorized the orphan by setting his wardrobe full of possessions alight with fire.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
Honestly this Harry would reject the invite to Hogwarts. He wouldn't abandon the kids he takes care of.
Lumcer chapter 33 . 9/19/2020
Thanks so much for this story! I really loved it! I wish you had continued. It. If you ever come back to it, please be sure to let me know!

KCK-Lumcer
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2020
ngl i really wanna fight that sally chick she is so freaking annoying lmao anyway just wanted to say great job with these chapters and i cant wait to read the rest of your chapters
Capitulila chapter 33 . 7/7/2020
Hello! First of all, I would like to thank you for the incredible story you are making! let my amazement at the quality of this story be registered. It seems that you just won another reader (Brazilian do you believe?) I know you're on hiatus, but I couldn't resist! I had to read it, and even though I did it, I was immersed in this story for almost an entire day ! thank you very much !

I look forward to Harry's return !
ruby chapter 33 . 6/30/2020
Absolutely gorgeous.
TinkaPrime chapter 33 . 5/27/2020
(Crying) it’s dead! Please resurrect this story!
BRICKDUST chapter 33 . 5/25/2020
brillant story thanks...you are one of the best writers I've read
3,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »