Reviews for Building Bridges
frostie45 chapter 30 . 12h ago
As per usual, stumbled onto something I don't usually read, but started it because it was in someone's favourite and finished it in a day or two - binge - Marvellous story, believable characters, I'm very curious what will happen! And if it won't get finished, still happy for these 30 chapters! Will reread for sure :-)
Ahhhh this story is amazing. Checked out a lot of your other stories and loving this one the most! Hoping without real hope you'll come back to it one day!
JittottiJ chapter 30 . 2/23
Whoa! That's a nice fanfic you've written there!
Long story short: the way you meddle with the plot while keeping an excellent, believable characterisation is ,for lack of a better word, awesome!

I love your writing and hope that you update someday soon!
libaka chapter 30 . 2/20
This is amazing! You are a very talented writer. I love how you've changed the story up.
RedRosiecals chapter 30 . 2/17
Please update this story!I know it has been around 5 years, and you must have been busy, but this is a really well written and also left us on a bit of a cliffhanger!
Question: Does Harry have his scar?

R.R
Shade Seeker chapter 30 . 2/11
I really enjoyed this story. Are you going to continue it?
Reyavie chapter 30 . 2/4
This is an incredibly well-written, thoughtful and emotional piece of writing and I read it in less time than I should have considering people are supposed to sleep at night. It's a shame it seems to be on hiatus but I wanted to leave my appreciation nevertheless :)
Reading-and-writing-fan chapter 21 . 1/30
Great story! I absolutely loved it! Keep going!
lifelong.reader chapter 30 . 1/27
What happened ? Why did you stop? :( Are you ok?
atalanta chapter 8 . 1/24
This is really interesting:)
CathyM chapter 30 . 1/21
This is such a good story and I love the characterisation of Harry and very much enjoy the goblin strand, I hope you will continue with it..
kitza chapter 30 . 1/15
Ugh! Why are all the best stories abandoned!
Space Lightning chapter 30 . 1/5
Is begging still going to work? I absolutely loved this story! The dynamic with Moody and Frank Longbottom was so tense and exciting I almost threw something when I realized I'd read the last chapter. Please update!
guest chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
llyfr1 chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
This is such a an amazing story, unusual and compelling, and I really hope you manage to update and finish it someday! :-)
2,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »