Reviews for Building Bridges
u might wanna change your little intro thing... im not certin but i think its mEn in black :) oh and great story :)
Luna Marry chapter 30 . 4/12
One of the most amazing stories I've ever read! The sutilesa with the following hitória reminds me of the nature of water, which never prescipita. The short-term adapita, the long conquest. I loved it!
missemokitty20 chapter 30 . 4/10
Hello love this story i hope you plan on updating it soon
MayaHikari chapter 30 . 4/10
Another wonderful story that might not be updated :((
kira and light chapter 28 . 4/6
please tell me that (if you continue this story) it wont take much longer till it becomes public knowledge that harry is the bwl, i know you made lacius not as one dimensional or cliche but he still makes one angry with his arrogance and almost all wbwl storys discontinue (eventhough most suck) without giving the reader satisfaction of harry finally getting recognition for what he has done throughout the story
Guess chapter 30 . 4/5
PLEASE CONTINUE! This is an amazing story and I would Love to see it through!
kira and light chapter 15 . 4/5
i like the story but the constant snape decriptions of harry are so annoying it is as if he cant stop to go all fangirl over him
kira and light chapter 14 . 4/4
canon clearly contradicts that potion has anything to do with magic snape statet in his introduction speech that there will be no foolish wand waving in potions
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 30 . 3/30
The story had a lot of potential... it is a shame that you gave it up.

Hope you get back to it someday.
DustyWolf chapter 17 . 3/30
I usually don't review half-way through a story but I was very excited when I read your extract of Groger the Ogre! I've read the story as a child, except it was in english and as a comic
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 24 . 3/30
I am enjoying your story a lot so far. First, i would like to comment on one of your AN' s, where you mentioned that people complained about the pace of the story being slow. Dunno man, it seems fine to me. Just because the timeframe is small, it doesn' t mean it is boring or stagnating, since interesting stuff keeps happening. ( And bear in mind that i quite easily abandon a lot of the stories in this site because of that exact problem. This story does not have it in my opinion. )

I think that it all comes down to who is writing the story. It is not only what you write, but how you write it as well. A good writer could talk about the manufacturing of a shoe and its travel to a retailer and make it sound interesting, while a bad writer could be talking about a world wide conspiracy adventure in his fic and still make us go to sleep. I think the above rule could apply easily to slow or fast paced stories respectively.

Having got that out of the way, i like quite a few elements in your story. The way you describe the goblin culture, it is very captivating. I found especially interesting how you delved into the different meanings a bow can have for them. Another thing is storytelling and its importance. It is a very good concept as well.

This chapter was by far one of the best. Harry having a bad day, kicking Filch' s ass, challenging Snape, so much fun!

Finally, the negatives! There is not really much to dislike about the fic in general, i will just say that the orphanage arc in the beginning left me a bit indifferent. Other than that, i am loving your story. It seems that you are a good storyteller, just like Harry and Snape :D
Philosophize chapter 30 . 3/28
This is a really deep and complex AU story... I can't wait to read more!
harrymione4ever7 chapter 30 . 3/26
Hey i just read the entire story and I have to say I rarely encounter a story that is written so well that it sometimes even moves me to tears.

I really hope you continue this story, I like the way its going and the plot.

Ich bin auch aus Deutschland und muss sagen dein englisch ist sehr gut. Man würde es gar nicht für möglich halten dass es nicht deine Muttersprache ist.

Plesse Continue writing!
greenwings33 chapter 30 . 3/25
:D
LOVE IT!
I demand more
SailingSky chapter 30 . 3/22
Oh my gosh... this story... I can't even begin to tell you have freaking fantastic it is. Different characters pov's, details in all the right places, intriguing dialogue, and characters so real I could hug them all. Keep up the good work! I'm sure a lot of people would love to see how everything pans out. Agh this is just too good to stay unfinished, please post a new chapter or two? And can I draw some fanart for this?
2,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »