Reviews for Building Bridges
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 16 . 7/17
Yaaaay snape love \o/
HakanoSabishii chapter 30 . 7/14
Well done! Much enjoyed reading.
Pagiepi810 chapter 30 . 6/30
I loooooovvvvveeee this story I really hope you end up continuing with it!
Anne chapter 20 . 6/20
With all due respect, i think you're overdoing it a bit for no matter the circumstances of Harrys life, he's still only just an eleven year old boy.
EXCELLENT! AMAZING! FANTASTIC!
nkh1 chapter 30 . 6/19
Great story idea. Love the plot line Harry with non magical friends, Goblins and magical friends. Fear of coppers, very understandable for someone who lived on the streets. Not sure if a street kid would be so open to Snape. Hope the muse returns looking forward Harry's return at Christmas and his actions towards his non magical friends.
quirkyhealer chapter 30 . 6/9
A impressive storyteller you surely are ...kudos for wat you hv written so far but but m.i question is- why is it abandoned? :/ why no ending?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
This story is too good to let go :(
..and you just got to a good part.
How will the friendship between Harry and Neville be affected? Who will Neville choose: Harry or his family?
daemonmaxwell chapter 30 . 5/25
I absolutely love this story and I'm really sad it seems to have been forgotten.
SuzanneN chapter 28 . 4/25
Could you, please, please, please update Building Bridges? I truly love this story and I love this Harry you have painted.

I like how you gave Lacius life (I dislike him in the story). The Longbottoms are so focused on Lacius that I think they forget Neville. I hope he will still be friends with Harry and that he will go against his father although that is a hard thing to do. Especially for an 11-year old. I'm also wondering when Remus will show up. Soon I hope.

So again: Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update!

Well I hope this is enough begging for you to update a new chapter. If not, please say so. I will keep begging then until you update! Haha (just kidding) please update
"sniff" that scene was just so sweet! Perfect movie material 2;)
Hehe...just realized...haha I can't wait for Harry's reaction when he finds out the cat was Minerva!
Why am I crying my eyes out?!
Eeeeeeepp! OMG so perfect! Hehe harry friends with goblins is just ALWAYS awesome!
Aaaawww...soo cuuttteee! Aaarrrgghh you better not hurt him to much in future chapters, I'm to attached to him-after one chapter!
2,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »