Reviews for Building Bridges
MissingInspiration chapter 30 . 7/29
Ok so, you said you hoped your next update wouldn't be too long... but it's been 4 years since you've updated... Is there any possible chance of updates in the future? This story is AMAZING and I love how you are portraying the characters. You are an amazing author and I hope you continue this despite the unlikelihood of that.
Fangirl of Mass Destruction chapter 30 . 7/21
HOPEFULLY MY NEXT UPDATE WON'T BE TOO LONG YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN YEARS IM BEGGING YOU please.
Fangirl of Mass Destruction chapter 10 . 7/20
PLEASE PUT HARRY IN HUFFLEPUFF LOYALTY IS THE BIGGEST TRAIT IN HUFFLEPUFF. oh wait... this fic already has gotten to that part...
Traveler301 chapter 7 . 7/17
I really like your story. You are doing all of us a tremendous favor in giving your talent so freely.
I thank you,
Ron Pate
This fic is absoloutely amazing and inspiring! I love it!
at-nightfall chapter 30 . 7/13
Some notes:
1) A sweat shop running on child labour never made economic sense to me in the modern UK as in modern Germany. The only ones that make any sense are:
- one where the children are sexually exploited.
- one where the primary reason is to hurt the children and everything else is to cover some of the cost.
- one where the children are trained and used for stealing.
- one where the children are trained and used for begging.
And the last two have a high chance of being discovered and shut down when to many of the children are caught stealing or begging.

2) for a lot of people of my generation the police was always on the other side of the us versus them divide:
- the peace movement
- the anti nuclear power movement (which here in Germany is the base of the ecological movement)
- university students
- left wing political engaged people (in West Germany)

So...why the fuck didn't he just tell the truth about what happened to Quirrel? He's acting plain stupid for not telling. And Frank Longassbottom could have just questioned his own son with the Verisaterum or something!
Love the story...it sucks that you seemed to have abandoned it.
I really love this story so far...can't wait to keep reading or else I would've reviewed more.
readersam chapter 30 . 6/6
Please continue this story!
slurpee127 chapter 1 . 6/3
I'm disappointed with your lack of updates. It's been too long, if you're gonna abandon it, just do it already so I can find another story to pine after.
Mialanna chapter 30 . 6/1
I just finished rereading this story and remembered why I put it in my favorites in the first place. Absolutely brilliant!
Luna chapter 1 . 5/31
Love the first chapter, very promising.
But people have know the world was flat since Aristotle (who live from 384-322BC) more than 2000 years ago
Loved this fic, it kept me entertained and wanting to keep reading. Thanks for sharing and I hope,one day (after you finish this fic) that you find your own characters and world because your a great writer, I'd happily buy a book as well written as this
CathyM chapter 30 . 5/27
I love this story, the characterisation is wonderful. I hope you will be inspired to continue it soon.
2,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »