Reviews for Building Bridges
SuzanneN chapter 28 . 4/25
Could you, please, please, please update Building Bridges? I truly love this story and I love this Harry you have painted.

I like how you gave Lacius life (I dislike him in the story). The Longbottoms are so focused on Lacius that I think they forget Neville. I hope he will still be friends with Harry and that he will go against his father although that is a hard thing to do. Especially for an 11-year old. I'm also wondering when Remus will show up. Soon I hope.

So again: Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update!

Well I hope this is enough begging for you to update a new chapter. If not, please say so. I will keep begging then until you update! Haha (just kidding) please update
"sniff" that scene was just so sweet! Perfect movie material 2;)
Hehe...just realized...haha I can't wait for Harry's reaction when he finds out the cat was Minerva!
Why am I crying my eyes out?!
Eeeeeeepp! OMG so perfect! Hehe harry friends with goblins is just ALWAYS awesome!
Aaaawww...soo cuuttteee! Aaarrrgghh you better not hurt him to much in future chapters, I'm to attached to him-after one chapter!
musingmarauder chapter 30 . 4/17
Great story. I really love your Harry. It's a shame this fic hasn't been updated in so long. I hope one day you find the time and inspiration to continue.
aldhie.javanizer chapter 2 . 4/14
Cool...
Kat chapter 30 . 3/30
Please, I beg you to continue this. It's one of the best stories about this kind of harry, and though I know it's been years so you probably won't ever continue, I would ask you to reconsider. Cutting it off before Harry's meeting with Snape is just cruel :-) I'm not asking for five books, just one chapter that can conclude the story ending with the Christmas Holidays. Please
kathlynscutekid chapter 30 . 3/20
OMG! Just found this story and I LOVED it. I do realize that it has been a while since you have posted a new chapter but I was wondering if you plan to update again? This is one story that I believe should be continued. Thank you.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 15 . 3/14
This chapter gave me the chills!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 12 . 3/14
Excited for harry meeting flitwick
Lunaliceazreal chapter 9 . 3/14
I wonder what's going to happen
Lunaliceazreal chapter 7 . 3/14
Great chapter
Lunaliceazreal chapter 6 . 3/14
Awww harry is such a sweetheart
2,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »