Reviews for Building Bridges
nico nightingale chapter 33 . 4m
I know you're not updating this anymore but I'd like you to know that I really loved the story. It's by far one of my favourites portrayals of Harry.

Thanks for writing it and start safe during these weird times we are living.
Alderaxen chapter 33 . 1/19
Absolutely loved reading your story, I love fics with different origin stories for Harry and yours has been wonderfully executed.

I fully support your rejection of JK Rowling's transphobia and therefore completely understand why you abandoned the story. I wish for a world where the writer for one of the most popular fandoms wasn't a bigot, but that's clearly not the reality of the situation.

While I am biased in wanting you come back to finish the world you have started, all I will say is I believe that the Harry Potter fandom has surpassed the author. At least in the way that to me, the HP fandom has grown to the point that it doesn't need Rowling.

If you choose to keep the story discontinued, at least know that I (and I can only imagine "we") will never connect Rowling's statements and beliefs with anything you have written.

Above everything else, _Thank You_ for giving us all over 200k words into one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have read.
-Alderaxen
katie.stujenske chapter 22 . 1/2
I'm reading this for the first time and wanted to say I absolutely love how you paced it, it's an incredible story and I feel so immersed!
aemilyl24 chapter 33 . 10/5/2021
Wow, this story is so good. I know it says in the synopsis that it's on long term haitus, and has been since 2018 it seems. I do hope you'll continue it at some point though. Your Harry is awesome to read, and I love his interactions with everyone. I'm also very interested on how his meeting with Remus will go! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/14/2021
Can we please have a nice and friendly conversation between Harry and Dumbledore? *puppy eyes*
Caro chapter 32 . 8/14/2021
This chapter was as good as any, not keeping in mind the excessive DumbledoreHate. I do not mind Lucius and Frank disliking the headmaster with every fibre of their being, but can you please let Harry have a positive relationship with the man? I like Dumbledore, and really loved the way you presented him during his first meting with Harry at the orphanage, but after that Harry grew wary of him. Understandable, possibly, but how he interpreted Harry's 'bouts of grumpiness' was completely out of character. It just isn't like him to come to conclusions without having the full picture - especially when he knows that he does not have all the information.
I would really appreciate if Harry has a relationship with the headmaster more or less like he has with Snape. I simply CANNOT stand any Dumbledore!Bashing (or even disliking, by Harry)
NoAccountLurker chapter 32 . 8/8/2021
I'm loving this story! I just sat and inhaled it all. Will Harry be involved at all in defeating Voldemort or will he only be involved around the edges? Will you go through all 7 years? I'm enjoying the look at goblin culture, well done! I'll read along wherever you take this storykeep on trucking!
Sarcastic Panda chapter 23 . 7/30/2021
*sighs* Of course. The one thing that NEVER changes in all fanfictions. Harry James Potter's luck. She hates him, doesn't she?
Guest chapter 33 . 7/30/2021
I had started to read this story years ago and just found it again. I've read the whole thing in the last few days. I enjoy your take on the world of Harry Potter and how you flesh out the supporting characters. Each character has a distinct personality and responds to situations accordingly. I like how you keep hinting and dropping clues about Hell without explaining every little detail- I think what I'm imagining is possibly worse than it actually was. It also gives you flexibility for your plot. I hope you will eventually continue this story. Regardless, thank you for the several enjoyable hours I spent reading it already. Cheers!
Sarcastic Panda chapter 17 . 7/30/2021
What is the language you have used for the Goblins? Is it real Gobbledygook?
Sarcastic Panda chapter 3 . 7/29/2021
Please don't let the other Boys Who Lived (Larius Longbottom, and Harry's twin) be bratty.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/26/2021
I really love this Story and would like to know if you intend to complete it or if it is abandoned.
abhayakara chapter 30 . 7/9/2021
I love the final seen with Alastor. Damned good writing.
Vesp chapter 33 . 4/14/2021
Hi. I love this story and I thank you so much for your amazing work. Harry is a very special boy and you are a very special author. Thanks for a pleasure reading this book. Best regards.
Sagar Alias Jackie chapter 21 . 2/27/2021
Its really good , great job
3,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »