Reviews for Building Bridges
Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 6/7/2022
I love it, reading on...
Child of Dreams chapter 18 . 6/7/2022
I'm not convinced that Lacius really is the BWL, there were three children in that nursery...
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 6/7/2022
This is a very interesting fic, such a shame that you've let a difference of opinions keep you from finishing it...
Tootir3d2sl33p chapter 33 . 5/27/2022
Love this! Wish you would continue to update, but life doesn't always give us what we want.
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 33 . 5/17/2022
What a whiney piece of crap. You support mental disorders and all the suicides from that are laid at your feet. You have blood on your hands .
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 1 . 5/15/2022
It’s sad that you don’t like facts, I’ll give this story a read but the fact that you felt the need to put that you don’t want to play anymore in this wonderful sandbox that JK Rowling built because she said something from a middle school biology book pretty much sounds like a toddler having a temper tantrum
yochan123 chapter 33 . 4/22/2022
there are some really odd elements here.

and your insistence to quit the fandom due to your perceived slight against one thing rowling said is childish to the extreme.
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 4/18/2022
I don't know if you read comments anymore, especially in this fandom, but I wanted to say that many years later this still is one of my favorite opening chapters I've every read.

Hope your doing well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2022
I'm not surprised that you are one of the fools riding the "Hate on Rowling" train, especially after seeing your ridiculously long list of complaints about other more accomplished peoples stories. Yes, it really is terrible that JK Rowling simply stated her beliefs in a way that was fairly respectful. How dare she say that a dude is a dude! And the hundreds of follow up messages she has sent out that just keep ranting on and on about how evil trans are, (because she definitely said that). And while you might be a semi decent writer, (I wouldn't be sure though, since you obviously lack the commitment to finish any story you write unless its a one shot) I doubt that you are important enough or your stories famous enough, to benefit JK Rowling in any significant way. I am curious though, as to whether or not you have actually read JK Rowling's messages, or if you just rode the wave of cancel culture that is so sickeningly prevalent everywhere in today's society. There was a time when people could respectfully state their beliefs without having the world going for their throats, but I guess so long as cancel culture works in your favor then you won't mind.
Axccel chapter 1 . 2/9/2022
I will give this story a chance. It’s a shame that you dropped it due to your bigotry against science and your disdain for anything that throws off your addiction to feeling self-righteousness, though.
nico nightingale chapter 33 . 1/23/2022
I know you're not updating this anymore but I'd like you to know that I really loved the story. It's by far one of my favourites portrayals of Harry.

Thanks for writing it and start safe during these weird times we are living.
Alderaxen chapter 33 . 1/19/2022
Absolutely loved reading your story, I love fics with different origin stories for Harry and yours has been wonderfully executed.

I fully support your rejection of JK Rowling's transphobia and therefore completely understand why you abandoned the story. I wish for a world where the writer for one of the most popular fandoms wasn't a bigot, but that's clearly not the reality of the situation.

While I am biased in wanting you come back to finish the world you have started, all I will say is I believe that the Harry Potter fandom has surpassed the author. At least in the way that to me, the HP fandom has grown to the point that it doesn't need Rowling.

If you choose to keep the story discontinued, at least know that I (and I can only imagine "we") will never connect Rowling's statements and beliefs with anything you have written.

Above everything else, _Thank You_ for giving us all over 200k words into one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have read.
-Alderaxen
katie.stujenske chapter 22 . 1/2/2022
I'm reading this for the first time and wanted to say I absolutely love how you paced it, it's an incredible story and I feel so immersed!
aemilyl24 chapter 33 . 10/5/2021
Wow, this story is so good. I know it says in the synopsis that it's on long term haitus, and has been since 2018 it seems. I do hope you'll continue it at some point though. Your Harry is awesome to read, and I love his interactions with everyone. I'm also very interested on how his meeting with Remus will go! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/14/2021
Can we please have a nice and friendly conversation between Harry and Dumbledore? *puppy eyes*
3,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »