Reviews for Building Bridges
Caro chapter 32 . 8/14/2021
This chapter was as good as any, not keeping in mind the excessive DumbledoreHate. I do not mind Lucius and Frank disliking the headmaster with every fibre of their being, but can you please let Harry have a positive relationship with the man? I like Dumbledore, and really loved the way you presented him during his first meting with Harry at the orphanage, but after that Harry grew wary of him. Understandable, possibly, but how he interpreted Harry's 'bouts of grumpiness' was completely out of character. It just isn't like him to come to conclusions without having the full picture - especially when he knows that he does not have all the information.
I would really appreciate if Harry has a relationship with the headmaster more or less like he has with Snape. I simply CANNOT stand any Dumbledore!Bashing (or even disliking, by Harry)
NoAccountLurker chapter 32 . 8/8/2021
I'm loving this story! I just sat and inhaled it all. Will Harry be involved at all in defeating Voldemort or will he only be involved around the edges? Will you go through all 7 years? I'm enjoying the look at goblin culture, well done! I'll read along wherever you take this storykeep on trucking!
Sarcastic Panda chapter 23 . 7/30/2021
*sighs* Of course. The one thing that NEVER changes in all fanfictions. Harry James Potter's luck. She hates him, doesn't she?
Guest chapter 33 . 7/30/2021
I had started to read this story years ago and just found it again. I've read the whole thing in the last few days. I enjoy your take on the world of Harry Potter and how you flesh out the supporting characters. Each character has a distinct personality and responds to situations accordingly. I like how you keep hinting and dropping clues about Hell without explaining every little detail- I think what I'm imagining is possibly worse than it actually was. It also gives you flexibility for your plot. I hope you will eventually continue this story. Regardless, thank you for the several enjoyable hours I spent reading it already. Cheers!
Sarcastic Panda chapter 17 . 7/30/2021
What is the language you have used for the Goblins? Is it real Gobbledygook?
Sarcastic Panda chapter 3 . 7/29/2021
Please don't let the other Boys Who Lived (Larius Longbottom, and Harry's twin) be bratty.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/26/2021
I really love this Story and would like to know if you intend to complete it or if it is abandoned.
abhayakara chapter 30 . 7/9/2021
I love the final seen with Alastor. Damned good writing.
Vesp chapter 33 . 4/14/2021
Hi. I love this story and I thank you so much for your amazing work. Harry is a very special boy and you are a very special author. Thanks for a pleasure reading this book. Best regards.
Sagar Alias Jackie chapter 21 . 2/27/2021
Its really good , great job
mimaja chapter 33 . 2/17/2021
First of all, thank you for the first 33 chapters of this story. In the course of the time when I got to the last updates I had the fear that an end was not within reach. I like your story and how you work with the characters and make them work for you.
Sometimes I have problems understanding Harry's dialogues. My english isn't the best.
Nevertheless, I hope that it will continue at some point and I linked the story so that I don't miss the next chapter.
let yourself be well and stay healthy.
mimaja
Norv chapter 33 . 1/25/2021
DOMMAGE QUE LA MEILLEURE DE VOS HISTOIRES SOIT ABANDONNEE!
espérant qu'un jour une suite soit! merci
Schattensammlerin chapter 32 . 1/24/2021
Thank you, I love your story! I started to read it, knowing it is currently discontinued but I'm still heartbroken
still it was great reading it, it's been a while since I read such a good one, thanks for that!
Translate chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Hello, I want to ask if I can translate this fanfiction into Czech on Wattpad?
NeleWW chapter 33 . 12/25/2020
Hey,
ich danke dir für diese echt spannende Geschichte. Ich hoffe, dass du vielleicht doch bald die Motivation hast sie weiterzuschreiben. Du hast so vieles offen gelassen und ich hätte auch einige Fragen.
Trotzdem verstehe ich deine Entscheidung.
Liebe Grüße aus dem Westerwald