Reviews for Building Bridges
Jimbocous chapter 33 . 11/30/2019
Awesome story so far. Sure hope you can get back to it as real life permits. Thanks for an excellent read so far!
99 chapter 33 . 11/29/2019
If you get time; write more.
Noble Korhedron chapter 33 . 11/26/2019
Please come back to this…?
mase63 chapter 16 . 11/21/2019
Now THAT'S how you do it! It's refreshing to see proper character development when it comes to a character changing their mind. Usually, you see a main character give an impassioned monologue, magically overturning beliefs and habits that had been held for years. I'm glad that you don't do this here. Instead, you persistently chip away at Snape's preconceived view of Harry by highlighting the differences between him and his father and the similarities between Harry and his mother. Not only that but your characterization, character development, and writing style are all extremely elegant and beautiful. So thanks for proving that there are great writers on this site.
Fox-fawkes chapter 33 . 11/15/2019
Hey, I think your story is bloody amazing .
I really hope you continue, even though it's been more than a year.
Please stay creative like that and don't change that style, it's absolutely awesome.
Thanks
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2019
this story’s okay but doesn’t feel like it has much of a plot to be honest. behind the layering of harry as an orphan, it’s still just him drifting through first year with voldemort as a threat. and no real other antagonists or problems, at least not interesting ones. you’ve made harry so scary and wise that none of his wannabe tense moments with other students are interesting...
and finally how many times is he going to make a linguistic slip or talk to a damned wall. we get it. he has goblin friends.
i have t say given that your reader knows harry originally as the boy who lived, you haven’t given much of a reason to anyone to be interested in this iteration of harry. like who the hell is he? if we’re not waiting for him to face voldemort then why are we reading about him? he’s an orphan drifting in through the world you’ve made for him. i can not express enough how frustratingly dull that is.
the saying goes you’re not supposed to give criticism without advice so here goes. your characters lack motivation. give them real goals that they act on and it’ll make the story ten times more interesting.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2019
Yass...
Ich nehme mal an, du kommst aus der Schweiz?
Naja, jedenfalls, deine Story ist echt toll und du schreibst meiner Meinung nach wirklich gut...Vor allem macht es Sinn und tut beim Lesen nicht weh...
Also, danke fürs Teilen
daled73 chapter 33 . 11/6/2019
Oct, 2019 ... time for another Chapter?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2019
I don’t really like dumbledore too much, and the Weasleys, so I hope harry doesn’t befriend them - partially irrational, but it is what it is. Let’s reas the next chapter.
Reader chapter 4 . 10/19/2019
This was beta'ed? but there are so many errors...
Reader chapter 3 . 10/19/2019
Godric's Hollow is the name of the village the Potters were hiding in. NOT the name of the cottage!
Kmigala820 chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
Just finished this story honestly one of my favorites. Please continue I would love to know what happens next.
Hamilton chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
Excellent story! I think it’s not easy to write an AU that both introduces enough new elements to keep us interested in this world we “do not know” and keeps the characters we know from canon/fanon recognisable enough that we still feel comfortable that we actually do know them already. You succeeded in doing so - and I really like the way you have developed Goblin society and mores, as well as Harry’s somewhat distorted personality.
From your author’s notes and excuses there in, I understand that real life often clashes with your writing time, but I hope you will be able to continue (and even finish?) this story in the somewhat near future :-)!
Rosieat chapter 33 . 9/28/2019
This is the 2nd time I’ve read this story. It’s still amazing! Wish you had finished it, but It could go on for 100s of chapters!
Klogborg chapter 33 . 9/16/2019
This story is just the best, thank you for writing and sharing it with the world.
3,310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »