Reviews for Force Maelstrom
Geico Hwertas chapter 7 . 1/2
Naruto would not let Laxus beat him up, yes Jet and Droy can, but he'd probably attack Laxus back, since he was never in the Phantom-FT War anyway.
Geico Hwertas chapter 5 . 1/2
I was raging on how Natsu defeated Naruto, and then I remembered he lost his major powers. Ugh... and that power of friendship crap.
LordHatredX chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
okay story

! !
Lolipop chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Keep it going, though I hope that you will keep his origins a secrets. Its always more fun to read that way.
majorshane chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
I'm enjoying this story so far. You have great characterization and an interesting plot! :)

**Spoilers**
I am however curious as to why you chose to make this a Naruto crossover. In your story Naruto's characterization is a significant departure from his portrayal in the Manga/Anime, very OOC. Sometimes this works but you haven't to this readers satisfaction written enough events into your story to explain such a dramatic change. Perhaps more will be revealed later but at this point it just feels like its coming out of nowhere, its just a little to much for my suspension of disbelief (La Tormenta by Jiraiya's Dream, another FTxN story spends the whole first chapter detailing the events that led up to Naruto's character being drastically changed, so we spend the whole story re-getting to know him, and yet we STILL see snippets of the old Naruto shinning through). His shinobi abilities and his jinjuriki status have also been removed from the story, replaced with an OC's magical teachings. (Your Elf OC is interesting and I'm looking forward to learning more about his past and relationship to Naruto!)

If you replace Naruto's personality, moral compass, ninja spirit that never gives up, and his other worldly abilities (chakra etc...), what are you left with? Basically a new and completely different character. The changing and growth of a character can be great for a story, but a complete reinvention and departure from all previously established character traits without showing either a MASSIVE stressor (like Anikan becoming Darth Vader due to the death of Padame) or several intermediate states (Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer going from main villain to minor villain to forbidden lover to supporting ally to co-staring hero) is hard to accept. Granted he is still from another world and has a hard past, but those 2 qualities are hardly unique. So why not just create a new character from scratch?

Perhaps further into the story it will make more sense, but so far your protagonist, as interesting as he is, just doesn't feel like the #1 most unpredictable ninja, nor is there enough narrative provided so far explaining such an abrupt change. I'm enjoying the story, but it just feels off.

These are just my thoughts. Please continue writing! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
It's Jella. Not Genard!
Las chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
WTF?! IT SAID IN THE SUMMARY IT WAS COMPLETED! OBVIOUSLY THAT IS NOT THE CASE, HERE! :0 :( BUT. AWESOME STORY! XD
byebye251 chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
What up g so im confused about something that I have noticed is u call laxus luxus im curious to why u spell his name that way
The Flash Pirates chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Y must u tease me. Who is the stranger. I think its jellall but who knows. Oh yeah u do. Also finally hes with fairy tail. Let the NaVy begin. Thats a pretty cool pairinh name. Anyway Epic speech. Made even me sad for them. Keep it up :-D
The Flash Pirates chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
It was great as usually but for the future dont repeat the same thing too long or itll get boring. Ik natdu kept getting up but too much
The Flash Pirates chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Oooo $Hits goin down. I think his magic didnt work cuz fairy tail was innocent or something like that. Keep up the awsome work
The Flash Pirates chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Sweet. Cant wait till hes one of them but alas I must read on. Ill do it though :-D
The Flash Pirates chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Um yeah good. Y do u need to ask. Poor naruto but damn ur idea is so cool and original. Im gunna fav u like I promised :-D keep it up
The Flash Pirates chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Really got me interested. Ill read more. If I like it ill fav u. Also noooo kyubii im sooo sad
NarutoWendy chapter 14 . 2/27/2014
Vote for wendy to join in harem!
Levy partner in S-class exam will be mest while Naruto will be with Wendy!