Reviews for Force Maelstrom
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 2/10
So you stole all naruto's power at the start of the story... You do know that if the nine tails is taken from naruto he dies right... and if he loses all his chakra he also dies right? you do know that right? the only reason he did not die in the manga and anime was because sakura was right there to keep his heart going and make sure he did not die immediately and that he got the second half of Kurama's power right? the only reason he even lived was because of that. Your story is fucking trash because he would have died before it even started. Fuck you and your stupid fucking idea you fucking cuck.
Lerris chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Levy was an interesting choice. Naruto without chakra, is, well, not really Naruto anymore. Still, it might work. A Naruto who just destroys someone else's home because he was ordered to is definitely not Naruto.
surc chapter 16 . 9/18/2016
it was a good story, but I'm disappointed that you dropped it
surc chapter 15 . 9/18/2016
omg do you not understand that people do not say wtf and omg in dialog
surc chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
WHO THE FUCK SAYS OMG ARGHHH *TRIGGERED*
Jared51 chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
You fucking piece of shit, naruto would never lose to natsu and never do anything bad.
NightFury109 chapter 14 . 2/24/2016
Was on the fav boat until I saw you were doing a harem...
Kanathia chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I am by no means a master of commas. They still flummox me to this day, but you certainly need beating help. I couldn't even make it through two paragraphs before that was abundantly clear. I'm not trying to be mean but your abundant comma use is highly distracting.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
He doesn't cause he cant fucking survive without chakra you ignorant fuck. Well why don't you write a superman story with a super man with no powers. Or a super saiyan goku story with no saiyan power's or the flash fan fic with him having no speed.
scaryorange chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
Brah, where is his magic at?!
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Damn, thats a shame I truly was enjoying this story!
I really was, but as soon as that Memories take/place thing came up it was a major off switch for me, couldnt even be bothered to read this whole chapter after that bullshit, totally killed the whole thing for me.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
Noooooo! Why must you end it! Please come back to us author-sama!
ironboy32 chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
Goddamit man u can't just leave us with a cliffhanger! Get your ass back here and finish it!
Sigh chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
Get a proofreader...so many incorrect words being used in sentences.
YesOrYes chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Naruto would not let Laxus beat him up, yes Jet and Droy can, but he'd probably attack Laxus back, since he was never in the Phantom-FT War anyway.