Reviews for Force Maelstrom
Lerris chapter 1 . 10/18
Levy was an interesting choice. Naruto without chakra, is, well, not really Naruto anymore. Still, it might work. A Naruto who just destroys someone else's home because he was ordered to is definitely not Naruto.
surc chapter 16 . 9/18
it was a good story, but I'm disappointed that you dropped it
surc chapter 15 . 9/18
omg do you not understand that people do not say wtf and omg in dialog
surc chapter 5 . 9/15
WHO THE FUCK SAYS OMG ARGHHH *TRIGGERED*
Jared51 chapter 4 . 7/25
You fucking piece of shit, naruto would never lose to natsu and never do anything bad.
NightFury109 chapter 14 . 2/24
Was on the fav boat until I saw you were doing a harem...
Kanathia chapter 1 . 2/10
I am by no means a master of commas. They still flummox me to this day, but you certainly need beating help. I couldn't even make it through two paragraphs before that was abundantly clear. I'm not trying to be mean but your abundant comma use is highly distracting.
He doesn't cause he cant fucking survive without chakra you ignorant fuck. Well why don't you write a superman story with a super man with no powers. Or a super saiyan goku story with no saiyan power's or the flash fan fic with him having no speed.
scaryorange chapter 7 . 1/1
Brah, where is his magic at?!
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Damn, thats a shame I truly was enjoying this story!
I really was, but as soon as that Memories take/place thing came up it was a major off switch for me, couldnt even be bothered to read this whole chapter after that bullshit, totally killed the whole thing for me.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
Noooooo! Why must you end it! Please come back to us author-sama!
ironboy32 chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
Goddamit man u can't just leave us with a cliffhanger! Get your ass back here and finish it!
Sigh chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
Get a proofreader...so many incorrect words being used in sentences.
YesOrYes chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Naruto would not let Laxus beat him up, yes Jet and Droy can, but he'd probably attack Laxus back, since he was never in the Phantom-FT War anyway.
YesOrYes chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
I was raging on how Natsu defeated Naruto, and then I remembered he lost his major powers. Ugh... and that power of friendship crap.