Reviews for For Thou Art With Me
becgate chapter 1 . 3/15
Amazing! !
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OMG, so angsty and sad and EEP! This was amazing.
thesenseicrew3009 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I love every story that potrays the protective side of sherlock especially to john. Yours is one of the best stories i have ever read. This is brilliant. I love it so much.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I have one small complaint: if you count, John has 11 new text messages, not 10. Other than that, I love this story, and even though it's probably wrong of me to say so, I would like to read a sequel in which Sherlock tracks down the people who dared take John.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
wooow nice! good God John is in bad shape, hope he'll be fine!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
oh wow very very good Sherlock panicking descriptions, Mycroft's steady silence and Lestrade's worry even though we only see the pair 2 or 3 times.
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow. Just wow. That was amazing. You really are very good at this, because this fanfic was beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
oooooooooooo
TheTardisOnBakerStreet chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference! That is the best and funniest book of all time! I love how steong you made John. He woukd never say anything that could in any way harm Sherlock.
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Beautifully done! I've really enjoyed reading this one shot :) you captured their strong friendship just perfectly, it was very believable. It was nicely paced and held my attention throughout. Ah, loyal John. He is so lovable :D. Bravo!

Laura
Telula13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This story is so fantastic every time I read it. I love to reread it that's how good it is :)
J chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow, beautifully written.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
And I adore this fic too :D
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow! This was so good! thanks!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 1/24/2012