Reviews for A Matter of Time
Violet chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That was a really cute story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
Runt the Brave chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
. The part where River goes "I always get confused by Pre-Flight Earth History" and how she's admitting a failing! and blushing! I just loved that bit.

It was very good - rather random - but hey, random is what makes the Doctor we all love. And the pirate idea is just epic. That's what Doctor Who needs. We need an episode with pirates. We've had ninjas, so now we need pirates.

Excellent story, please keep righting!
Lalenapeike chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is absolutely adorable. You capture them both really well! Love it. The descriptions of her hair are really cute.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Brilliant! I laughed every time I scrolled down!
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Just the image of them both buried to their chin in sand is enough to make me laugh. Their banter was both giggle-worthy and heartwarming. In short, I like it. )
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Perfect. Characterisation is spot-on, their banter is entirely believable as well as funny and touching, and the paragraph about River's complex, shifting relationship with him is just lovely.

Will be returning to this many times, I can tell.
Lorrie2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Brilliant. Loved it.
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
i know this is probably a one shot but I really want another chapter :D AMAZING. I love pirates.
Isolith chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is... so friggin awesome there's no words for it. Doctor, River and Pirates makes the best combination, hehe. I think I've said it before but you write fantastically and I (as a reader) get rather caught up in the story. You capture both the Doctor and River perfectly (the way I picture them as well in my head) and the relationship is wonderful depicted as well. )

Plus - omg the humour. Was spot-on pirate-timey-wimey-banter humour. )

I really loved River admitting; "I always get confused by Pre-Flight Earth History". and her "So, Antalinian. I dated one of them once" - which is soo typical her. I like jealous!Doctor as well - and especially musing!Doctor who 'muses' about River and her familiar relationship with him; the whole paragraph about how she acts around him.

And kudos for dry hyper-vodka (ftw)

Cheers, Iso