Reviews for Traditional Limousine Wedding
imma luv this boi chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
I think this person is a psycho . Maybe he or she has a mental disorder or hormonal problems . I also fear that this person could be a rapist too. I mean look at the thinking ... so gross ... low lying ... and this fanfiction gives wrong ideas and norms ... plz guys report it . And I request the fanfiction community to discard this one .
Cold Blood Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This is disgusting. This is super ooc, Haruhi would never agree. I think I need to go puke now
myimagination2012 chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Super hot and sexy!
Angel-Age54 chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
OMG
WOW
Angel-Age54 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Lol and wow
that din't surprise me that Haruhi knew the twins in the disguise!
Angel-Age54 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Angel-Age54 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
WOW!
just WOW!
Heartlessly Awesome chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I just wanted to say, I read this whole story before (I think around last year) and I swear to God, I loved it! A few days ago, I started to remember your story and decided to read it again! So here I am! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sickest lemon I've ever read so far
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sorry if I had to say this but...This made me sick. I mean, Who would agree to such conditions? This is downright weird.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
holy crap on Yoshio being a jerk face. poor older brother. uh the rules for getting married is crazy. how in the world to have a child right then and there right on the honeymoon. sigh. no commoner is he crazy. and must be a virgin, ok i can understand on this one. lol what a wedding caught on tape. wow. i had to double read the line on the blood dress. holy crap on Kyoya views his brother's wedding. sigh. their father is crazy. poor females. lol yessssssssss on Haruhi is an exception. good thing she is good. lol a lawyer in the family. lol on man setting the wedding when Haruhi starts ovulating. shake head lol. well that explain about how she can have the child right away. on man shake head to consummate in front of the mouth drop towards the end of this lol.
Chico and Maya chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
what the fuck was that? no, just no. why the hell would you write something like this? i was expecting it to say something like "then they woke up from the horrid dream" what the fuck man? your grammar is like a 3 year old child with autism and downs syndrome! no one, especially not haruhi and kyouya, would agree to a horrific wedding like that.

you really need to get checked out. go to a therapist or something.
EpicMealTime chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Dident really like it..
Kiki Aries chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Everyone's mouth dropped. They didn't know Kyoya would put it on Haruhi like that. He unleashed on her like he was sex starved. Occasionally slapping her rear end. Many thought he's a sex demon. Everyone finally chanted Go! Go! Go!

I died laughin, just so you know!