Reviews for Traditional Limousine Wedding
OMG
WOW
SweetPea95 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Lol and wow
that din't surprise me that Haruhi knew the twins in the disguise!
SweetPea95 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
SweetPea95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
WOW!
just WOW!
Heartlessly Awesome chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I just wanted to say, I read this whole story before (I think around last year) and I swear to God, I loved it! A few days ago, I started to remember your story and decided to read it again! So here I am! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sickest lemon I've ever read so far
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sorry if I had to say this but...This made me sick. I mean, Who would agree to such conditions? This is downright weird.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
holy crap on Yoshio being a jerk face. poor older brother. uh the rules for getting married is crazy. how in the world to have a child right then and there right on the honeymoon. sigh. no commoner is he crazy. and must be a virgin, ok i can understand on this one. lol what a wedding caught on tape. wow. i had to double read the line on the blood dress. holy crap on Kyoya views his brother's wedding. sigh. their father is crazy. poor females. lol yessssssssss on Haruhi is an exception. good thing she is good. lol a lawyer in the family. lol on man setting the wedding when Haruhi starts ovulating. shake head lol. well that explain about how she can have the child right away. on man shake head to consummate in front of the mouth drop towards the end of this lol.
Chico and Maya chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
what the fuck was that? no, just no. why the hell would you write something like this? i was expecting it to say something like "then they woke up from the horrid dream" what the fuck man? your grammar is like a 3 year old child with autism and downs syndrome! no one, especially not haruhi and kyouya, would agree to a horrific wedding like that.

you really need to get checked out. go to a therapist or something.
EpicMealTime chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Dident really like it..
Kiki Aries chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Everyone's mouth dropped. They didn't know Kyoya would put it on Haruhi like that. He unleashed on her like he was sex starved. Occasionally slapping her rear end. Many thought he's a sex demon. Everyone finally chanted Go! Go! Go!

I died laughin, just so you know!
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Okay.

1. This wedding would NEVER happen. The Ootoris have too much of a reputation to uphold, and the Ootori family would know that. The media would make a huge, disgusting mess of the entire thing [not that it wouldn't already be a huge, disgusting mess] and the Ootoris are going to lose a lot of favour and repute if such a wedding goes through.

2. Kyoya and Haruhi are so OOC, it's stunning [and not in a good way.] Kyoya would never even hear about, let alone agree to, something of this sort. He has a dark side, yes, but anyone can tell he's a gentleman. Haruhi? She'd kick someone who even suggested something like this, to outer space. She's always been strong and independent, and this goes against both her strength and independence.

3. Like Tamaki and the Host Club wouldn't make sure such a wedding didn't happen.

4. Like Ranka would let Haruhi marry someone if THESE were the conditions. [Not that Haruhi herself would ever agree to marrying anyone under these conditions.]

5. Why did Kyoya not punch his father in the face? Let's ASSUME for a second that Kyoya's father would talk about something like this. The actual Kyoya would have slammed him into a wall, especially if he actually loved Haruhi.

6. The twins are very, VERY OOC. They would never, ever try to 'rape' Haruhi, and for the reasons you've mentioned in the FF.

7. Haruhi says, 'Kyoya give me just three good reasons why I should go through this embarrassment.' Kyoya replies, 'First, my father is offering me two companies to own. Second, my father is offering childcare for our kid's for as long as we need it at his expense. Third and finally, He will pay for the entire wedding. As well as, acknowledge us and give us his support whenever we need it.' Hello? Kyoya can HOLD HIS OWN. You mentioned yourself that he bought an entire company, when in high school. He doesn't his father's companies and offer of childcare! The real Kyoya and Haruhi would BOTH know this. He would never call such reasons 'good reasons,' and she would never accept them as such.

8. For better or worst? It's worse.

9. Your grammar and punctuation are just... off.

10. The characters are too blunt and impersonal. Not real!

11. So, the main problems with this story are: such a wedding would never happen [given the characters' backgrounds and personalities], all the characters - ALL of them - are completely OOC, the scenarios are very, VERY unrealistic, your formatting and presentation need work, and... disgusting. This FF is just... disgusting.
Atashidare chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
I feel sick but this is also funny
Blah chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
While this was an interesting idea and concept, the overall format/context/presentation/style was very difficult. I felt like I was reading a script, and nearly asked someone to read out the other parts for me (until I realised what it was about) hahaha, but overall and interesting idea. (smiley face)